• aquariuslia
    aquariuslia Posts: 24 Member
    Day 15 ✅
  • karensmith51
    karensmith51 Posts: 12 Member
    Day 14 done
  • TiisTitanium
    TiisTitanium Posts: 235 Member
    Skipping another day due to life demands but back to it with Day 12 complete.
  • aquariuslia
    Day 16 ❤️❤️ Day 17☑️
  • tobistatler
    tobistatler Posts: 940 Member
    Loved day 18
  • TiisTitanium
    Day 13 done. I have been working on my compression for a while so was pretty happy to get elbows to the ground in the wide legged forward fold.
  • karensmith51
    karensmith51 Posts: 12 Member
    Completed day 16
  • TiisTitanium
    Day 14 done. Definitely liked today’s practice a lot especially as it was focused on hip opening which is a trouble area for me. Felt good this morning
  • aquariuslia
    Day 18✅ day 19✅ day 20✅
  • tobistatler
    Day 20 ✅
  • aquariuslia
    Day 21✅
  • tobistatler
    Day 21 ✅
  • tobistatler
    Day 22 ✅
  • Lilypal78
    Lilypal78 Posts: 28 Member
    Up to day 22 🙋 My arms 😌
  • TiisTitanium
    Day 16 done. A nice relaxed hip opening session. That felt good
  • aquariuslia
    Day 22✅ the day almost got away from me without doing yoga. The momentum that has built from daily practice, and accountability of this challenge and checking in really gave me an extra push, I think if I wasn’t doing the challenge I wouldn’t have gotten on the mat today, thank you and 🙏Namaste😌
  • Lilypal78
    Lilypal78 Posts: 28 Member
    Day 22✅ the day almost got away from me without doing yoga. The momentum that has built from daily practice, and accountability of this challenge and checking in really gave me an extra push, I think if I wasn’t doing the challenge I wouldn’t have gotten on the mat today, thank you and 🙏Namaste😌

I feel this too. I have never completed a yoga challenge like this before and have never practiced daily yoga yet the momentum keeps me focused and I look forward to each day, despite being tired. My 6 year old now joins me most days which is a bonus 😀🙏
  • aquariuslia
    Lilypal78 wrote: »

I feel this too. I have never completed a yoga challenge like this before and have never practiced daily yoga yet the momentum keeps me focused and I look forward to each day, despite being tired. My 6 year old now joins me most days which is a bonus 😀🙏

That is so sweet! So great how you are helping your little one embrace healthy habits!
  • aquariuslia
    Day 23✅
  • aquariuslia
    Day 24✅