Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

one good thing that happened to you today

Replies

• tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 5,169Member Member Posts: 5,169Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I finally got discharged from the hospital this morning after being admitted since Friday.

Hope you’re feeling better 😯

Yes, much better today 😊 My arm was 2 times it's size on Friday, found out it is a blood clot in my arm. I've been on blood thinners since and will have to take them for 3 to 6 months. Swelling has gone down and I'm not in any pain anymore so I'm assuming the medication is doing it's job. Just happy to get home and be with my kids and eat real food 🤣

omg i’m glad you’re okay ♥️♥️
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,365Member Member Posts: 9,365Member Member
    I finally got discharged from the hospital this morning after being admitted since Friday.

Yes, much better today 😊 My arm was 2 times it's size on Friday, found out it is a blood clot in my arm. I've been on blood thinners since and will have to take them for 3 to 6 months. Swelling has gone down and I'm not in any pain anymore so I'm assuming the medication is doing it's job. Just happy to get home and be with my kids and eat real food 🤣

Really admire how you seem to keep your cheer and charm ❤️...

Sorry it was a tough weekend for you and glad to hear you're headed home to relax a bit 😘
  • jenreadyjenready Posts: 1,984Member Member Posts: 1,984Member Member

Really admire how you seem to keep your cheer and charm ❤️...

Sorry it was a tough weekend for you and glad to hear you're headed home to relax a bit 😘

Thank you J ❤ it's not always easy, everytime I seem to start feeling good i get a little setback. It took me a while to accept my reality but I'm thankful to be waking up in the morning and have another day. Considering I have stage 3 cancer, I'm quite a happy person. I will beat this and this will all be in the past. I only have 3 treatments left before surgery and radiation. I just need to hang on a little longer. 😊

I love your bright and cheerful spirit! You definitely can kick cancer to the curb.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 230,883Member Member Posts: 230,883Member Member

🤗😙💐
  • 55jamieb55jamieb Posts: 62Member Member Posts: 62Member Member
    The work day went super fast!!
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Posts: 300Member Member Posts: 300Member Member
    I got to enjoy a (cold, but) sunny outdoor walk after going thrift-shopping with my Momma and Aunt (who is visiting us from Arkansas for a week).
    Walking has been a bit of a struggle for me lately as I am injured, but today I walked faster than I have in weeks - and I see that as a tiny victory. I'm a little more sore and in pain now, but I am so grateful for the healing that has come and to have been safe on my entire walk.
    (I even saw a mega-adorable dog along the route. (: )
    edited January 20
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 713Member Member Posts: 713Member Member
    A customer showed me a picture of her hot son and his dog. That was nice
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 5,169Member Member Posts: 5,169Member Member
    yesterday was better but today wasn’t a total loss
  • xcc670xcc670 Posts: 76Member, Premium Member Posts: 76Member, Premium Member
    I finished my two hour workout, as planned.
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,791Member Member Posts: 1,791Member Member
    I was able to hug my daughter this morning and wish her a happy birthday ❤
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Posts: 853Member Member Posts: 853Member Member
    My daughter finally picked her wedding veil and I am going to pick it up shortly. One more item off the checklist.
  • tams_89tams_89 Posts: 1,381Member Member Posts: 1,381Member Member
    I had a catch up with my best friend, I haven't seen her in a while 🥰
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,055Member Member Posts: 16,055Member Member
    rfw1224 wrote: »
    I went to the gym. Not a good day, but the gym helped me get some aggression out.

I hear that.

Just yesterday, I told the girl at our gym's front desk:

"It hasn't been the greatest day, today.... and some weights are going to pay dearly for that."
  • kimber0607kimber0607 Posts: 994Member Member Posts: 994Member Member
    enjoyed the 3 day weekend but my kids are back in school
    :)

My son has a half day tomorrow....more time off...LOL
    Plan is to pick him up and go to lunch (bribe so I can take him for a hair cut)...so quality time with mom
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 901Member Member Posts: 901Member Member
    I bought myself pink roses & it looks like I'll get another 2-days out of them. Love having flowers around the house, but I don't do it often cuz it's just too pricey.
    edited January 21