All of my old friends fell off the wagon!

Good Morning Friends! When I began this journey years ago, I had a great support system on this site. We shared our ups and downs, posted NSV's, passed along recipes, and generally supported each other every step of the way. The majority of my old friends have fallen off the wagon, most are not using MFP anymore.

I would love for you to add me, I need some great health based conversations and posts!

Replies

• ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Hey there! I understand! I am here and committed.
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Me too! The friend support network here is really good!
  • fmingione
    fmingione Posts: 10 Member
    Count me in! Literally NONE of my friends are on this wellness journey and I would love a support network. Friend me and let's get some motivation vibes going!
  • Count me in! I need motivation and support!
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 16 Member
    I need all the support I can get! I try and post daily, like posts and comment. I would love to see your recipes :)
  • kyanalynsiepe98
    kyanalynsiepe98 Posts: 36 Member
    I added all of you 😊
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    I just came back and am looking for my feed to be a little busier while I work off my 20 pounds...
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Same, here...I've been gone a while, as are just about all of my old buddies, but am back and committed to dropping this last 15-20 pounds...again. :blush: Feel free to add me. Part of what made me so successful the last time around (2013-16) was the amount of like-minded friends I had and we kept each other on track and motivated. I really miss that.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 526 Member
    I've been here for a few years now, and I'll be logging for the rest of my life. I can always use more buddies, so anyone, please add me if you need more friends.
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Hi everyone. I’d live some motivation buddies! Let’s make this the year we win at losing.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Hi I'm here to lose weight and get fitter!
  • DollyWolf99
    DollyWolf99 Posts: 13 Member
    I just sent you a request!! Anyone else who needs motivational friends, please feel free to add me :smile:
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    3b8cm35dkso5.jpg
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Oh yeah that happened to me on my old account. I decided I'd rather just not have friends on here, lol.
  • hititskip
    hititskip Posts: 42 Member
    I'm returning after over a year and not seeing much activity on my feed. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • xprincesszeldax
    xprincesszeldax Posts: 13 Member
    Add me too!!! None of my friends are using MFP either. I fell off the wagon several years ago after losing 80 lbs. I gained more weight than what i ise to weigh. Now i need to lose about 120lbs. So far ive lost about 6lbs. Ive been doing awesome until today. I had a bad day today. Idk what happened. I need to get back to it tomorrow!!! <3
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Request sent
  • bethieannie
    bethieannie Posts: 75 Member
    Thanks Everyone! My newsfeed is getting much more interesting and motivating!
  • blackbear555
    blackbear555 Posts: 21 Member
    Count me in! This is day 1 for me and I’m determined to make this work. I was on weight watchers but found it too expensive. Add me as a friend if you want to be motivated in a positive way!
  • Paaaaaamm
    Paaaaaamm Posts: 6 Member
    I am new to MFP but I love it! Feel free to add me, I am on daily and would love to share recipes!