Thicker than a snicker

13»

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I'm all about that thin layer of body fat tbh
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    No clue if I am "thick" or not, I guess it depends on who you ask. I'm "me" sized. lol

While I find that very fit men are attractive, I am not interested in dating them. I actually prefer to date someone who's fitness level is the same or similar to mine. Where we can push each other and grow together, but at the same time comfortable and confident in our own skin with each other if we veg out on pizza for a week.... haha

It kind of speaks to my own insecurities.... I'm working on that. :#

I did find that I got more male attention when I was a bit heavier though....
    If I get attention now, I don't notice. No one really says much.
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    This post makes me want a snickers
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    No clue if I am "thick" or not, I guess it depends on who you ask. I'm "me" sized. lol

While I find that very fit men are attractive, I am not interested in dating them. I actually prefer to date someone who's fitness level is the same or similar to mine. Where we can push each other and grow together, but at the same time comfortable and confident in our own skin with each other if we veg out on pizza for a week.... haha

Oblivious much?

you are 🔥 and I’m not just saying that because of our friendship. If you don’t notice the attention you get it’s because you are focused on other things and because you don’t think too much about yourself.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I think I belong here.
    • I love Snickers.
    • I will never be thin, never have been.
    • Again, I love Snickers. :lol:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

giphy.gif
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Well, I'm not a dude, but I can appreciate curvy hips!
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    I do not discriminate. All shapes and sizes welcome!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290bcc231c705d76a2a63e4f42f2824fdfe4c8cff8&rid=giphy.gif
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    I read once that beauty is in the eye of the beholder....break that down, it means beauty on its own doesn't exist..but is created by the person/beholder

anyway I think everyone has a preference....no one size fits all
    In my head, I've always had a picture physically of my ideal partner...but I've never in my life dated anyone that looked like that/met all the standards...

Chemistry which cant be explained and personality are more important
    especially as ive become older, some *kitten* I can tolerate or be around

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    I read once that beauty is in the eye of the beholder....break that down, it means beauty on its own doesn't exist..but is created by the person/beholder

anyway I think everyone has a preference....no one size fits all
    In my head, I've always had a picture physically of my ideal partner...but I've never in my life dated anyone that looked like that/met all the standards...

Chemistry which cant be explained and personality are more important
    especially as ive become older, some *kitten* I can tolerate or be around

Hi-GIF_1.gif
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Do icecream Snickers count?

I love ice cream snickers. And ice cream twix
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    I like all women. Thick, skinny, tall ,or small. My ex was big