Women 200lb+, Let's Jump-Start This January!!!

Replies

• aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    Im thinking of getting an appetite suppresent because Ive only lost 1kg in 55 days.

@estherpotter1 are there other changes you could try before an appetite suppressant? Tell us what you are doing to lose weight (calorie goal, exercise, and what you typically eat); I am sure the group will have a lot of suggestions. I know increasing low fat protein was really good for me to not feel hungry. And I feel comfortable eating protein even if I am over my calorie goal if I am actually hungry.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    I saw this on another thread and it addresses concerns raised here so reposting (with credit to @tinkerbellang83)

rozxye3xzkgw.jpg

So fitting after my post this morning! Thank you for this!!
  • torih941
    torih941 Posts: 207 Member
    @sharpdust, wow, what a kind thing to say. I actually ordered some new workout leggings online! Which is considered a "splurge" for me. And even if it wasn't the best weekend, at least you logged it all and started over the next day.

@bluffgirl67, thank you! It's hard to believe it's been 100 days already.

@momx4hill, echoing what @aliciap0116 said--it's a process, you can do this.

@speyerj, great advice. It's really easy to view weight loss that way and not realize it is something long-term that you have to keep up.