Non Scale Victories

Replies

• papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    That's awesome you guys!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    I think the NSV thread in the main forum is great and full of inspirational stories. However, this one means more to me because it is a smaller setting with people I know better. I also feel a little more comfortable sharing here even though this group is public it is not AS public as the main forum.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    I think the NSV thread in the main forum is great and full of inspirational stories. However, this one means more to me because it is a smaller setting with people I know better. I also feel a little more comfortable sharing here even though this group is public it is not AS public as the main forum.

This group feels more like “ home”
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    @conniewilkins56 - agreed, our LL group does indeed feel more like "home" - safe and familiar.

...and, I've been meaning to ask, your new picture features something in a casserole-type of dish, what's cooking?!
  • conniewilkins56
    hansep0012 wrote: »
    @conniewilkins56 - agreed, our LL group does indeed feel more like "home" - safe and familiar.

...and, I've been meaning to ask, your new picture features something in a casserole-type of dish, what's cooking?!

It’s a low calorie beef stew that doesn’t have much beef in it lol
  • conniewilkins56
    Sometimes I make things and then can’t remember what I put in it!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    the most recent NSV victory I had was being able to actually correctly and completely fasten the spanx body suit I wore under a dress over Christmas. Before, I'd just pull it down as far as I could and leave it unfastened, but I actually was able to get it clicked, and was a good thing too, because the dress needed the form underneath shaped to look good!
  • papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    That is awesome! Planks are hard.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    One of my NSVs in the near future needs to be to learn what a plank even is. I kind of doubt that it references a motivational tool on a pirate ship.
  • conniewilkins56
    I don’t think I even want to know about a plank...I am doing good getting myself to go to the gym twice a week for a short bike exercise!
  • merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    ^ completely agree!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    I took my measurements yesterday afternoon since i hadn't done it in a while, but even though I'm about 8 lbs out from my lowest weight, I still seemed to have no change in measurements. But I had noticed that my pants felt looser and I had felt a little squishy yesterday, so this morning, I decided to take them again when I was fresh. I was down 1" on all measurements! I"m happy to be able to update that tracking metric :)
  • conniewilkins56
    I had to put a rubber band in a knot in the waist of my pajamas because they keep sliding off my hips!...I think I need smaller p.j.s!