Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• JenniTheVeggieJenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,469Member Member Posts: 2,469Member Member
    Not changing the toilet paper roll and shoes piled up.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 232,740Member Member Posts: 232,740Member Member
    Busybodies who spend too much time thinking on what others are doing.
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 3,073Member Member Posts: 3,073Member Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Not wiping your gym equipment after you're done or re-racking your weights. We're supposed to have a civilized society here people.

Thank you! I do cardio before strength training and always take the time to wipe everything down. This month things are even worse, weights, plates,magazines laying around, and paper towels in cup holes. Two other pet peeves are when there's 15 other cardio machines and people choose one directly next to me making me feel crowded (no biggie if other machines are taken) and people who hog machines while talking on the phone for 20 minutes.
  • mydogisthebestdogevermydogisthebestdogever Posts: 433Member Member Posts: 433Member Member
    Bra straps always sliding down, celery gets stick in my teeth, I bite my lip when I chew gum, rude attitude people, phone takes forever to charge, cat meows in middle of the night waking me, etc.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,587Member Member Posts: 16,587Member Member
    Bra straps always sliding down, celery gets stick in my teeth, I bite my lip when I chew gum, rude attitude people, phone takes forever to charge, cat meows in middle of the night waking me, etc.

I read this as: 'Bra Straps Always Sliding Down & Getting Stuck In My Teeth.' .
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 885Member Member Posts: 885Member Member
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    Amazon product Q&A's where someone answers "I don't know." i.e. "Will this work with an iPad?" "I don't know, I don't have an iPad." Then why are you even answering?

Lol. I've read a few book reviews, where people didn't like the book, so another author came in "covertly" to suggest their book instead. I found out who they were by doing a couple of mins of research, only prompted by the overly glowing suggestion, which didn't strike me as genuine. I don't know if it's against TOS, but...

On furniture, I've also seen a non-answer to a q about quality, "I didn't buy it, but was looking at it. It should be okay." Lol. Gee, thanks...
    edited January 21
  • LeannJeffersLeannJeffers Posts: 467Member Member Posts: 467Member Member
    That I live in a state that makes my face hurt 6 months out of the year and there is nothing I can do to change that.
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 6,014Member Member Posts: 6,014Member Member
    a coughsneezer.
    one of those people who's sneeze is way similar to a cough and you can't tell if you should say bless you or not
    COMMIT TO ONE OR THE OTHER KAREN PLEASE
    iMago wrote: »
    a coughsneezer.
    one of those people who's sneeze is way similar to a cough and you can't tell if you should say bless you or not

stupid ole' karen
  • LiftNRiotLiftNRiot Posts: 466Member Member Posts: 466Member Member
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 10,344Member Member Posts: 10,344Member Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    Amazon product Q&A's where someone answers "I don't know." i.e. "Will this work with an iPad?" "I don't know, I don't have an iPad." Then why are you even answering?

Lol. I've read a few book reviews, where people didn't like the book, so another author came in "covertly" to suggest their book instead. I found out who they were by doing a couple of mins of research, only prompted by the overly glowing suggestion, which didn't strike me as genuine. I don't know if it's against TOS, but...

On furniture, I've also seen a non-answer to a q about quality, "I didn't buy it, but was looking at it. It should be okay." Lol. Gee, thanks...

Along these lines...Yelp reviews of restaurants that say "I just had the iced tea, but my sister's salad looked gross" 1 star.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Posts: 7,338Member Member Posts: 7,338Member Member
    That I live in a state that makes my face hurt 6 months out of the year and there is nothing I can do to change that.

when-u-live-somewhere-where-the-air-hurts-ur-face-13746592.png
    Sleazy guys that hide themselves,
    trying to pry info,
    looking at my photos,
    then showing themselves for the cowards they are,
    they disappear when I won’t take the bait.

low

giphy.gif
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Posts: 7,338Member Member Posts: 7,338Member Member
    • Concern trolling
    • People who judge me as being lazy and without willpower simply because I'm not a size 8 or less. No, you *kitten*, I eat probably less than you do and do twice as much work as a lot of others and yet, here I am, a size 16. My size is not indicative of how much or what I eat. Go away.
    • People who spit (either actual spit, tobacco or gum) onto the sidewalk. Gross.
    • Cigarette butts littered on the ground. Was it really that hard to find a trash receptacle??
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Posts: 923Member Member Posts: 923Member Member
    a coughsneezer.

I have to admit that sometimes when I sneeze, I also fart a little.
    Is that called a Snart?
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Posts: 1,815Member Member Posts: 1,815Member Member
    a coughsneezer.

I have to admit that sometimes when I sneeze, I also fart a little.
    Is that called a Snart?

😂