Beards

phoenixrising5721
phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
Ladies do you like beards? I've never had one and I'm now growing one since Christmas. Are they still attractive to you? Mine is still growing in so please be kind lol and let me know what you think. Guys let's see the beards. I could use some tips on what you do to keep it looking good ! 9hjiartqfzyv.jpg

Replies

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited January 2020
    I don’t like it on a good looking men with cute faces, why are you hiding your nice face under all that. Just like how I don’t like tattoos on good looking people, fit ppl.. “would you ever put a sticker on a Bentley”. I love natural beauty that speaks for itself.

But then it can really be flattering on a guy.
    I read somewhere that a mans beard is like a girls makeup, he goes from a 5 to 9. My man has a beard but a small one like you, so I guess I don’t mind it? He keeps it clean and tidy. I think if one is going to keep a beard or goatee it looks better when it’s maintained, combed, trimmed and cleaned. My friend has a long bushy one, he has pomade or some kind of beard wax for his to make it look shiny and not dull... and a boar bristle brush. It’s like having another head of hair to take care of😬
  • vanityy99
    Idk he looks good both ways doesn’t make a difference. I guess a little hair with face peeking through is ok, it’s the long ones that hide it I wouldn’t be a fan of on him.
    ovu2vrk6lrk8.jpeg
    xg6c2v39aduv.jpeg
    vyy3jnxow9kn.png

Anyways that’s my point of view on beards. lol.
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    It honestly really depends. If it's neat and well kempt, sure, but just don't kiss me. If it looks like you may have a year's pizza crumbs stashed in there, probably not.

But I've heard a beard is supposed to be like female contouring (which I'm also clueless about), but something bout making the jaw line look stronger.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Rosario Dawson.
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    This thread is seriously lacking some beard selfies. 😢

Sorry, I try keep mine short
  • JRE_Momof3
    JRE_Momof3 Posts: 47 Member
    OH GOD I have an unhealthy obsession with beard memes. 🤣 My poor bearded friends on MFP.
  • vanityy99
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Body is NOT required.

Your tie 🥺 too adorable.
  • Peantoo
    Peantoo Posts: 1 Member
    I have beard
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    PW081_P.69.770.jpg
  • Diatonic12