January 20th Weigh-in

Replies

• marisasekinger
    marisasekinger Posts: 12 Member
    In it to win it! :smiley:m7x9ho418ubo.jpg
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    Is it ok to post a screen shot of my RENPHO scale results or does it have to be a picture of the scale readout itself?

I'm not sure what that is - but, it just needs to be a pic I can see!

• shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Almost forgot. I had the 30th in my head to start but checked in before bed.
    184.4 (I think)

2s0z5yo3bbfn.jpg
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Actually 184.8 🤷‍♀️
    shamrock14 wrote: »
    Almost forgot. I had the 30th in my head to start but checked in before bed.

• chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    I've obviously been gone for awhile. I used to use tinypic and paste a link to post my scale pic. MFP has upgraded and now it is easy as I can attach an image from my android phone using landscape/picture icon directly above the reply box. What a nice upgrade.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    I've obviously been gone for awhile. I used to use tinypic and paste a link to post my scale pic. MFP has upgraded and now it is easy as I can attach an image from my android phone using landscape/picture icon directly above the reply box. What a nice upgrade.

Do you have an android because it didn't work for me?
  • nisijam5
    Hello everyone,

1) I will update teams tomorrow because I am working a 12-hour shift today.
    2) No double-dipping on the exercise. The reps and the abs do not count toward your minutes.

Abs: Videos counts as 20 abs for 1 minute. 1 left and 1 right = 1 rep (don't want to be crooked)

Erin: Your karate class for kicking would be 20 reps/minute unless you count them for a minute and multiply to be more accurate. You would not count it toward your minutes of exercise. However you wish economize the exercise is up to you.

3) Do not do any exercises that your body cannot do. The nut/fit portion is just for fun and a guide. MODIFY. Sometimes, I post ridiculous ones that need to be modified but they are meant to be fun and challenge you.

4) Nutrition is what it means to you. Generally tho, it would be taking in less calories than your allotment. If you are on a specific nutrition goal, don't let me stop you. Do what works for you.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Crap, I'm an idiot! I was thinking weigh in was tomorrow, I guess I should have paid attention to the date, just used to Wednesdays with these things. Doh! If I can still post my weight later after work I will, but if that messes things up I can wait to join the next one sorry.
  • katelynntavano
    katelynntavano Posts: 22 Member
    Here we are, 206.6 ...I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture properly :( any tips?

Do you have a Android because I am having problems too. I saved it to my google drive and then just posted the link. Can you try that? Anyone else have tips for droids?

Yes, glad to know it's not just me then... my fitbit scale automatically synchs if that's worth anything!
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    mwsnddassqgi.jpeg
    I’ll just post just in case, but if I’m too late I totally understand.
  • FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member
    Hello everyone,

Erin: Your karate class for kicking would be 20 reps/minute unless you count them for a minute and multiply to be more accurate. You would not count it toward your minutes of exercise. However you wish economize the exercise is up to you.

Thank you.... I should probably just count it toward minutes.

I just did your Be Fit Go 30 minute video. They need better music. haha...

• nisijam5
    FallToRise wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Thank you.... I should probably just count it toward minutes.

I just did your Be Fit Go 30 minute video. They need better music. haha...

I agree - it's cheezy
  • nisijam5
    kikicooks wrote: »
    Crap, I'm an idiot! I was thinking weigh in was tomorrow, I guess I should have paid attention to the date, just used to Wednesdays with these things. Doh! If I can still post my weight later after work I will, but if that messes things up I can wait to join the next one sorry.

No problem - I don't even have teams yet!! Glad to have you back
  • chunkysloth
    Here we are, 206.6 ...I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture properly :( any tips?

Do you have a Android because I am having problems too. I saved it to my google drive and then just posted the link. Can you try that? Anyone else have tips for droids?

Yes, glad to know it's not just me then... my fitbit scale automatically synchs if that's worth anything!

I have a Samsung Galaxy A5.

Posting my scale photo went shockingly as it was supposed to go. (Which is much better then this message as this is my 3rd attempt posting this. First, I clicked done instead of post reply and then I rotated my phone and my message disappeared)

I took a photo of my scale
    Logged onto MFP
    Clicked the landscape/picture icon above the reply box
    Selected the photo of my distressed scale
    Clicked Post Reply
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    @nisijam5 might of got my weight wrong I calculated it at 201.8 don't want to be unfair and lose 3lbs in a week for not doing anything will try and set my scales to lbs 😁
  • nisijam5
    @nisijam5 might of got my weight wrong I calculated it at 201.8 don't want to be unfair and lose 3lbs in a week for not doing anything will try and set my scales to lbs 😁

I think I converted your from stones to lbs. right?
  • nisijam5
    I hope that everything is clear and you all are starting to move and make good decisions. I know I am!!

This week will be singles as I construct the teams. I have an odd number for teams so if you know someone who would like to join, have them come in now.

I'm a little stressed this week with work and school!! I have no idea how chunkysloth was able to maneuver and balance work, life and family. I think FalltoRise is another person who did a career move. YIKES!! I am too old for this *kitten*.

Today is study day, a 12-hour shift tomorrow and then a couple of days off. Also, planning a trip to see my son in San Diego who is a marine stationed there <3<3<3 for March. It would be nice to trim up some for that and put on some summer wear. Definitely spin tonight - even though, I am already trying to talk my self out of it. Also, my house is in shambles!! Debris everywhere. I move on....
  • chunkysloth
    I'm a little stressed this week with work and school!! I have no idea how chunkysloth was able to maneuver and balance work, life and family. I think FalltoRise is another person who did a career move. YIKES!! I am too old for this *kitten*.

I wouldn't say I had a balanced work, life, and family while striving for my CPA designation over the past 6 years. But, somehow I made it out alive. The trick is finding a spouse to pick up your slack. Right @vacamama ?

I'm also specializing in Tax which is another 3 year program starting in the fall. 🤓
  • nisijam5

I wouldn't say I had a balanced work, life, and family while striving for my CPA designation over the past 6 years. But, somehow I made it out alive. The trick is finding a spouse to pick up your slack. Right @vacamama ?

I'm also specializing in Tax which is another 3 year program starting in the fall. 🤓

OUCH!! Your right - working together is the key to success!! <3<3
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member

OUCH!! Your right - working together is the key to success!! <3<3

Oh yea. Someone definitely needs to make it happen. Now I need a vacation. @chunkysloth