College shout outs

124»

Replies

• thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Go Terps! - Don't laugh.

I've got a soft spot for terps since beamer and fridgen are such good friends

gonna be weird to see another guy coaching
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    WE ARE...PENN STATE!!!!

GO LIONS!
    You are...GATOR BAIT...lol.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    THE University of Alabama, Crimson Tide! ROLLLLL TIDE!!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    My first football love:
    Auburn-Tigers-102910L.jpg?1288388953

Grew up in Alabama. Raised an Auburn girl, thankfully. WAR EAGLE!

Moved to Ohio, so Go Bucks!
    osu1.gif

Luckily, they're in different conferences, so I can cheer for both of them :D

Guess I should plug my college, though

Ohio_University_Logo.png
    Go Bobcats?
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    hey want do you all thing about texas A&M going to the SEC? i think the age of super conferences is upon us

I think it's great! I think A&M won't be able to compete for a lil bit, but they are a good team. We'll have to pick up one more for the east conference, I'm thinking FSU.......
    I think the super conferences will bring on the a playoff system......

Honestly I can't see A&M ever competing. They aren't that good.

i agree. i was just reading on SI that SMU is talking to the big 12. the big 12 isn't the WAC I don't think June Jones and his system can compete.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    hey want do you all thing about texas A&M going to the SEC? i think the age of super conferences is upon us

I think it's great! I think A&M won't be able to compete for a lil bit, but they are a good team. We'll have to pick up one more for the east conference, I'm thinking FSU.......

i agree. i was just reading on SI that SMU is talking to the big 12. the big 12 isn't the WAC I don't think June Jones and his system can compete.

I think USC should join the SEC too.. I know it's a little far to the west

I keep hearing rumblings that "if" A&M comes that maybe Va Tech, Florida St, Clemson or even Missouri may join the SEC also.

Not all those schools are coming but another school will have to join so the SEC will have an even number of teams.
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    GO IRISH!
  • scott1024
    Y'all are crazy, Michigan Wolverines are better than all these teams combined. Go Blue! That is all.

i JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH A LITTLE... Wait until next week!! We're gonna kick @$$ in the BIG HOUSE!!!
  • Mustang Mania!! Go MSU! ($5 to anyone who knows what school I'm talking about.)

Minnesota State U-Marshall
  • scott1024
    Fight on! USC Trojans!

My favorite banner hanging from one of the dorms a few years back -

YOU CAN'T SPELL SUCK WITHOUT USC.

Just sayin...

GO IRISH!!
  • thegymbunny

SMU? Lunacy
    Really geez.
  • thegymbunny

I think USC should join the SEC too.. I know it's a little far to the west

I keep hearing rumblings that "if" A&M comes that maybe Va Tech, Florida St, Clemson or even Missouri may join the SEC also.

Not all those schools are coming but another school will have to join so the SEC will have an even number of teams.
    I love my Hokies, and I think we'd have a better chance than most of competing in the SEC.

That said, we'd be idiots. It's just not easy to compete in the SEC.
    Heck half the SEC doesn't even compete in the SEC.

UGA would probably win the Big 12 most seasons, and the Big 10 as well. And UGA is kind of a mid SEC team(till they finally fire Richt)
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Let's go Tigers!! The Clemson Tigers that is!!!
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Go Noles!
  • fudgebudget
    fudgebudget Posts: 198 Member
    Y'all are crazy, Michigan Wolverines are better than all these teams combined. Go Blue! That is all.

Yes!! GO BLUE!!!