Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    I recently joined and would welcome friends to connect with for motivation.
  • activegalaxy
    activegalaxy Posts: 24 Member
    Always could use more friends male or female. Lost 60 so far and would like someone to keep me going.
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Always welcome new friends- especially tattooed ones that lift 😜
    Any motivation / encouragement appreciated!
    Any fellow #OneLungWarriors out there??
  • IAMGREATBEARD
    IAMGREATBEARD Posts: 126 Member
    Always looking for new active friends πŸ‘‹
  • karenavelar6544
    karenavelar6544 Posts: 1 Member
    From Texas and new to the app still learning how it works πŸ₯΄
  • Mileysoot
    Mileysoot Posts: 23 Member
    I love being involved and spreading encouragement- I’d love friends who do the same! Click that friendship button! πŸ˜„
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Hello MFPzzz! Feel free to add me. Let’s make these healthy changes together. πŸ’ͺ🏾
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    feel free to add <3
  • natashiared
    natashiared Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log daily 😊
  • IAMGREATBEARD
    IAMGREATBEARD Posts: 126 Member
    Morning all my name is Ben I’m new here, I’m 32 and have finally woken up from my laziness to get back into shape I’ve been going for about 3 months now am have lost nearly 10kg I feel lighter stronger and I’m about to push my body to the limit to reach my goals, looking to meet people who have the same ideas and want to motivate and push each other πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺ
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Lost 30lbs so far, another 35 to go ... feel free to add me πŸ’ͺπŸ˜€πŸ₯°
  • Ruby19922020
    Ruby19922020 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone. Name is Ruby im new here. Im 27 and looking to work on a healither me. Feel free to add always looking for motivation.
  • astemas1
    astemas1 Posts: 18 Member
    Add me! Especially if you share your diary. Always interesting to see what people log.
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Yes please. Feel free to add me...
  • Pencil_Hearts
    Pencil_Hearts Posts: 152 Member
    Hi, everyone <3 I'm always looking for new friends. I love seeing all the motivational posts, I try to be interactive with everyone! Feel free to add me or message me! Whatever you prefer!
  • crystalbo06
    crystalbo06 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi there!! I'm not new on here, but haven't logged for a good while. Trying to get back on track and could always use some good motivation on my feed and new friends!!
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    m9e12sh305jj.jpeg
  • martinicee
    martinicee Posts: 20 Member
    Add me too! Any motivated person looking for more motivated ppl on your friends list. I’ve lost about 25 lbs in 2.5-3 mo.... looking to lose more and seeking like minded gym ppl!! Ha!
  • FlySuperWhoLock
    FlySuperWhoLock Posts: 20 Member
    Anyone who see this add me!! I'm starting over after having a baby 50 lbs in 6 mo ths is my goal. Over all 90lbs weight loss goal.
  • kawafjeffrey
    kawafjeffrey Posts: 4 Member
    I would love some cheerleaders πŸ“£ Ill totally cheer for you. It’s a long road and it’ll be worse alone. This fatty needs friends. Add me πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ§ΏπŸ”πŸŽ¨πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ