Workouts

isalsayourface123
isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
Post anything about your workout. A selfie. Goals for the week. Accomplishments. Memes. Gifs. All workout related.

No serious questions. No pet peeves. No mfp crushing...only workout crushing allowed in this thread.

Replies

• LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Garage gym workouts at 5 am. Been months since I worked out so starting slow. Need to look good for summer. Goodish.... whatever I can pull off.
  • isalsayourface123
    LiftNRiot wrote: »
    Garage gym workouts at 5 am. Been months since I worked out so starting slow. Need to look good for summer. Goodish.... whatever I can pull off.

mhbel9fxa2x6.gif

You at 5 am?
  • LiftNRiot
    Straight lifting weights here. Need to find a way to get some cardio done too
  • isalsayourface123
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I started c25k again onto week 7 today and 2.5miles. Working my way up again.

:) yes a fellow runner!!!!

How often do you run?
  • LiftNRiot
    Back tomorrow morning. No posting pics though because I'm ashamed of my hanusness
  • isalsayourface123
    It depends but generally 5 days. I mix it up tho. Squeeze in some weight days.

How often do you run?

3-4 days
    How about you?

It depends but generally 5 days. I mix it up tho. Squeeze in some weight days. Some long runs and some short and fast. I prefer short 😬🐢🐢🐢
  • isalsayourface123
    Straight lifting weights here. Need to find a way to get some cardio done too

Run. ;)
  • isalsayourface123
    Back tomorrow morning. No posting pics though because I'm ashamed of my hanusness

What's hanusness...ohhh 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️nvm.

Post. It. You can filter it...if you notice in my pic...I added in baggy eye filter.😬
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    I’m doing back tomorrow as well.
  • isalsayourface123
    AriesFL wrote: »
    I’m doing back tomorrow as well.

All entries accepted.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member

How often do you run?

3-4 days
    How about you?

It depends but generally 5 days. I mix it up tho. Squeeze in some weight days. Some long runs and some short and fast. I prefer short 😬🐢🐢🐢

I run long. But I prefer short and fast too. About twice a week I go over to the track at the college football stadium a few blocks from my house and run sprints. Most fun workout I do!
  • isalsayourface123
    GiddyupTim wrote: »

How often do you run?

3-4 days
    How about you?

I run long. But I prefer short and fast too. About twice a week I go over to the track at the college football stadium a few blocks from my house and run sprints. Most fun workout I do!

I run in the woods 😁...I hate running on the road. I prefer hopping over logs and jumping over snakes (its happened a couple times hahs) and running through puddles.
  • LiftNRiot
    1mrqp3tbqxpw.jpg

Back done. This should go in band shirts, bald, and beard as well but here is good.
  • isalsayourface123
    1mrqp3tbqxpw.jpg

Back done. This should go in band shirts, bald, and beard as well but here is good.

Just as I imagined 🤓
  • LiftNRiot
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Today is my second day back in the gym after a month off. Call me cheesy but it heals my soul and makes me feel strong. Dangit I love weights.

I agree
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Did back and biceps yesterday. Had a set back this morning. Shoulders this afternoon. Chest and triceps tomorrow. Leg day on Friday. Or at least that is the plan.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Did back and biceps yesterday. Had a set back this morning. Shoulders this afternoon. Chest and triceps tomorrow. Leg day on Friday. Or at least that is the plan.

I want to be you when I grow up