Beards

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    nitalieben wrote: »
    I find it fascinating how unquestionably acceptable it is for a woman to be so harshly and publicly opinionated of a man’s choice in facial hair, yet, a man suggesting he has preferences in a woman is unfathomably shameful towards her...

And by fascinating, I mean hypocritical.

But opinions were requested.
    Only if they please everyone all the time
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    nitalieben wrote: »
    I find it fascinating how unquestionably acceptable it is for a woman to be so harshly and publicly opinionated of a man’s choice in facial hair, yet, a man suggesting he has preferences in a woman is unfathomably shameful towards her...

And by fascinating, I mean hypocritical.

But opinions were requested.
    Only if they please everyone all the time

Guess I'd better shut my trap then. Mine hardly pleases anyone ever
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    cant wait for the day creep-staches come in vogue
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    iMago wrote: »

I wasn't aware they fell out of grace.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    iMago wrote: »

I was a kid in the 70s. I carry that baggage 😬
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    b1djd88e6gbs.png

Do you think it was his pet or had surprised him ?
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    My wife (shhhh) is 3 1/2 years older than me. I used to wear a beard only in Winter. It's become a year round thing. Trimmed weekly, sometimes more. Have it in the profile pic. She thinks without it I look too young. Maybe it's because I actually have more grey in the beard than on my head. To me, we look the same age, though my wife looks very young for her age.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Airedale-beard.jpg
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Wow, so many great beards!

When i was younger, I wasn’t into beards at all. Maybe because none of the boys my age could grow one yet. 😏

Now when i see a full beard i can appreciate the patience and sheer testosterone that went into creating that work of art. Such a sexy feature
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @phoenixrising5721 How do you feel about beards? I don't want to step on anyone's beard because they are deeply felt principles. One of the most darling men I've ever dated looked like the man behind the curtain a few pages back. He had to wax his mustache. When he was all worn out by the end of the day it was dragging down equally on both sides but that just meant he was very level headed. He admired Teddy Roosevelt, one of his heroes. Be who you are. Like what you like.
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Can we go back to posting beard selfies?