What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    MrsFit79 wrote: »
    * To feel better about myself after an extremely traumatic experience.
    * To stick it to my mother who, during the December holidays, told me "I remember how you used to diet to look pretty and thin when you were 16, I don't know what happened (for you to look like this at 40)." My mother has been on one crash diet or another since I was a small child, but has never been particularly thin or in shape. She used to shove diet mixtures down my throat when I was a child, since the age of around 11 and when I didn't need it. I was a thin child! She has always treated me like I was in competition with her, bringing me either oversized clothing in what she assumed to be my size or passing down clothes that were "too big for her" that she knew wouldn't fit me. She was absolutely delighted when I gained so much weight as an adult.
    * To stick it to the supposed 'friend' who turned on me and started posting passive aggresive crap about my appearance on FB.

That's the worst thing. Sorry you had to deal with that!
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    I want to be hit on again or given the 'eye'. It is not very likely as I turn 50 this year. I know many people find it offensive however I see it as a compliment.

You're so funny!!! Just keep enjoying the benefits of marriage!!!
  • Looking good in a bikini, or really whatever I want to wear. Not having to “dress for my body type”

@andersonkaitlyn3 Well, you are totally rocking the bikini in your profile pic!
  • andersonkaitlyn3
    andersonkaitlyn3 Posts: 31 Member
    Looking good in a bikini, or really whatever I want to wear. Not having to “dress for my body type”

@andersonkaitlyn3 Well, you are totally rocking the bikini in your profile pic!

Thanks 😊