Today's Mantra... 🧘🏽‍♂️

Replies

• TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    You may think you can or you make think you cannot - either way you will be right
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Give 'em the heater, Ricky!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Don’t except others to treat them the way you treat them.
  • SwannySez
    Don’t except others to treat them the way you treat them.

You just have to accept that there are exceptions.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Food. Get in my belly.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    "Aint' nuthin' but a peanut!"
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Nothing is going to happen unless you make it happen...
  • SwannySez
    Crush ‘em and snort ‘em!
  • When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. ~ Wayne Dyer
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited January 2020
    These "great" things do not necessarily need to be wealth and monetary success. It can just be the mental peace of knowing you have done your best. Some people have the "mamba mentality" just so they can survive, just so their family can eat and have a roof over their head. Herculean effort may mean the difference between living or dying and not just being rich or poor. The mamba mentality has nothing to do with finacial success.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    edited January 2020
    bojack5 wrote: »

These "great" things do not necessarily need to be wealth and monetary success. It can just be the mental peace of knowing you have done your best. Some people have the "mamba mentality" just so they can survive, just so their family can eat and have a roof over their head. Herculean effort may mean the difference between living or dying and not just being rich or poor. The mamba mentality has nothing to do with finacial success.

You are correct sir -
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited January 2020
    bojack5 wrote: »

I agree with you 💯 as usual Man...

It's like I try to teach my kid, I don't care about how many goals you score as long as I see you playing hard...
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    "Stay awake, you're getting paid to be here and pet a cat"
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    "Your servant has slain both the lion and the bear, Goliath shall be no different" ~ King David
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Nothin' to it but to do it.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    🎶 I didn't make it suuga, playing by the rules 🎶