True or False

Replies

• dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member
    False. I actually prefer them to regular socks.

TNP is at home sick

Who mentioned socks? 😂
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    False. I like black jeans and sometimes white or cream but jeans are smart casual and good brands. I don’t like blue jeans but wear them only when doing manual things like diy or engine work on boat or car so don’t care if they get ruined.

TNP can draw/paint.

I like to think I can!! Whatever the level of my artistic skill, I sure do enjoy it (I painted the rock I am holding in my hand in my current profile photo. It's therapeutic to me - to create some form of art.)

TNP is at home sick

False (thankfully). By the way, I hope you all are feeling well and staying immune to all these viruses that seem to be spreading around!! And if you are ill, I wish you speedy and full recovery!!

TNP has received the flu vaccination.
  • dallsop417
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    False. I like black jeans and sometimes white or cream but jeans are smart casual and good brands. I don’t like blue jeans but wear them only when doing manual things like diy or engine work on boat or car so don’t care if they get ruined.

TNP can draw/paint.

I like to think I can!! Whatever the level of my artistic skill, I sure do enjoy it (I painted the rock I am holding in my hand in my current profile photo. It's therapeutic to me - to create some form of art.)

TNP is at home sick

False (thankfully). By the way, I hope you all are feeling well and staying immune to all these viruses that seem to be spreading around!! And if you are ill, I wish you speedy and full recovery!!

TNP has received the flu vaccination.

Well going by the rock I would say you are very good. Lots of detail on something so small. Well done. Yes art can be very therapeutic, no matter the skill level.

Not had the flu vaccination as I’m too young and healthy to need it, I have a great immune system. I’ve never even had the flu before and colds only last 3 days with me.

TNP Plans to go to a museum this year
  • mytyglotz
    True!!

I'm even more motivated to visit museums and other tourist attractions this year since I am planning to move from the Washington, D.C. area (after living here for my whole life) and to a small town in Arkansas (where most of my family lives).
    **Speaking of, any recommendations from anyone who has visited D.C.? What should I do and where should I go for my last-minute sight-seeing?**

TNP has been to Washington, D.C. - or would like to visit!!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    False and still false

TNP likes the desert
  • mytyglotz
    I've never been to a desert. But I like the idea of traveling to different places with different types of environment, so I'd like to find out. (:

TNP has never seen snow in person.
  • mytyglotz
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    False and still false

TNP likes the desert

On a side note, were you hoping someone would read that as "dessert", with two "s"s? (: Because, if they did, I am sure a lot of people would enthusiastically say they love the "desert "!! 😅
  • dallsop417
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    False and still false

TNP likes the desert

On a side note, were you hoping someone would read that as "dessert", with two "s"s? (: Because, if they did, I am sure a lot of people would enthusiastically say they love the "desert "!! 😅

I doubt it as he said THE desert and not desserts. 😝
  • dallsop417
    I've never been to a desert. But I like the idea of traveling to different places with different types of environment, so I'd like to find out. (:

TNP has never seen snow in person.

Yes I’ve seen lots of snow. South coast U.K. used to snow at xmas and settle when I was a kid. Still snows a little now at xmas but not enough to still be around in the morning. Not snow yet for this winter.

TNP has made a snowman
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    Even though I'm not terribly fond of snow, yeah. It was more fun when I was younger. :smile:
    TNP has gone without their phone for a week
  • dallsop417
    True but only when I’m camping out somewhere.

TNP takes there laptop everywhere with them
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    False. Ipad yea

Tnp hates chicken
  • mytyglotz
    False.
    But I don't consume meat very often, and I admit I am picky about texture and the part of the chicken -- I am particular to the skinless, boneless breast. (:

TNP has plans this weekend!!
  • dallsop417
    Unfortunately true, at least on Saturday. Early start and travelling but hopefully back Saturday night

TNP ate fish today
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    False

Tnp uses ketchup on most anything
  • mytyglotz
    Replace "ketchup" with "hot sauce" or "cayenne pepper", and we have a TRUE!! (:

TNP has struggled with mice (not pet mice - they are usually welcomed in the home) in their house. :#
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Replace "ketchup" with "hot sauce" or "cayenne pepper", and we have a TRUE!! (:

TNP has struggled with mice (not pet mice - they are usually welcomed in the home) in their house. :#

I'm so with you on the sauces...I put hot sauce on every- everything!!

no mice...but my co-worker's classroom does😮

TNP has had a pet that had babies?
  • rgf95
    rgf95 Posts: 2,372 Member
    True - several!
    TNP watches the US Presidential Impeachment broadcasts
  • dallsop417
    rgf95 wrote: »
    True - several!
    TNP watches the US Presidential Impeachment broadcasts

I read them each day not watch them. It’s rigged so nothing will come of it.

TNP exercised today
  • rgf95
    rgf95 Posts: 2,372 Member
    False - not till early evening
    TNP believes Brexit is more entertaining than Mexit