Serious Questions Only Thread

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Serious question: How do you handle being given the silent treatment/stonewalling by someone you care about? Can be a friend, relative or s/o.

whoever cares the least wins and all that- so if someone doesn’t want to talk to you it’s best to find someone else who does.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Serious question: How do you handle being given the silent treatment/stonewalling by someone you care about? Can be a friend, relative or s/o.

It depends who... If it's the wife, by clawing away at my insides until she just tells me what's wrong and we talk it out...

Anyone else... I'm just like, well if that's how you feel, you do what's best for you and I'm at peace
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

It depends who... If it's the wife, by clawing away at my insides until she just tells me what's wrong and we talk it out...

Anyone else... I'm just like, well if that's how you feel, you do what's best for you and I'm at peace

Thankfully, no. Not my s/o. Someone I do care a lot about, but not him. He's terrible at doing "silent treatment" because he always wants to "fix it right now". :lol: Makes resolutions a lot faster, for sure.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

Thankfully, no. Not my s/o. Someone I do care a lot about, but not him. He's terrible at doing "silent treatment" because he always wants to "fix it right now". :lol: Makes resolutions a lot faster, for sure.

Give the person space then. And depends how patient you're willing to be. I think letting them know you're there. Or maybe ...depending on the situation you need to leave it be.
  • isalsayourface123
    Why is it ok for men to have facial hair but not women? Asking for a friend
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Because we can hit the target standing up 🎯...
    Well some of us 😂
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member

It is ok for women to have facial hair.

Who said it’s not ok? Society?.. so? Having facial hair isn’t breaking the law.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member

Were you here for the great armpit hair debate of 2016 or 17?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    I came here to ask

How do i get my liquid eyeliner straight and even?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    I came here to ask

I’m still hoping that @PopRox90 will grace us with a tutorial.....I literally talked to her about this like 2-3 times now. 🤣 She’s perfected the wing. I’ve watched many YouTube videos....if you find an answer please post it.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I came here to ask

I’m still hoping that @PopRox90 will grace us with a tutorial.....I literally talked to her about this like 2-3 times now. 🤣 She’s perfected the wing. I’ve watched many YouTube videos....if you find an answer please post it.

Yes! @PopRox90
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    I came here to ask

Don't attempt a single straight line, use a series of short connected strokes.
  • isalsayourface123
    ythannah wrote: »
    I came here to ask

Don't attempt a single straight line, use a series of short connected strokes.

This is how I do
  • isalsayourface123

Were you here for the great armpit hair debate of 2016 or 17?

I missed that some how
  • isalsayourface123
    Joeyd727 wrote: »

A woman can have all the facial hair she wants just don't expect many dates 😋

This explains a lot
  • isalsayourface123
    Chicken recipes?
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

I use it as an opportunity to get some peace and *kitten* quiet until that person can act like an adult.

Bingo
  • isalsayourface123

I use it as an opportunity to get some peace and *kitten* quiet until that person can act like an adult.

Bingo

Polo