What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    That feeling when you get down to be chin
  • SarahMWong15
    SarahMWong15 Posts: 58 Member
    kenyonhaff wrote: »
    I'm still on my journey, but I'm becoming aware of how much bras actually hurt. I'm losing the layers of fat on my shoulders and my ribs and the wire and straps feel like they're just digging in to my bones.

You might well be buying bras that don't fit you well. I really suggest going to an actual bra fitting (usually at an old fashioned lingerie store) and also get recommendations on style. There are so many choice nowadays there's really no excuse for wearing undergarments that hurt.

The bras I wear were all bought after I was fitted. And they felt fine. This happens every time I lose weight. Trust me I dont buy uncomfy bras. I have to wear them too much to be uncomfortable.
  • imfornd70
    imfornd70 Posts: 552 Member
    shunggie wrote: »
    The sexual harassment 😂. I had a lady tell me how my butt looked good. I felt violated and flattered at the same time.

This is such a common female experience, it's interesting to see a man post it. Thank you for sharing.

Question - and I ask it with a due respect intended - how is commenting on the butt as a body feature worse than saying your arms look great or - your new hair style is beautiful
  • imfornd70
    actually to a man - shoulders chest arms are considered sexual in nature - but I can see your point
  • imfornd70
    puffbrat wrote: »
    imfornd70 wrote: »
    actually to a man - shoulders chest arms are considered sexual in nature - but I can see your point

Then people shouldn't comment on those areas. And I would suggest that the chest is sexual in nature for everyone.

I think an in context thing - in situation thing - I mean truth we are human and are built to look. so we have to discerning when we say things - this would be a pretty dull world walking around like autonomous robots. But we are of a higher level so discretion is key
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!