WAISTAWAYS January 2020 Chat

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,249 Member
    @conleywoods So sorry to hear your little one has the flu. Hope they are well soon. Good for you for getting exercise in as well.
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    edited January 2020
    Weigh in - 65.8kg. Same as last week so not bad

Steps -
    Friday 18, 585
    Sat - 12, 428
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 538 Member
    Saturday's steps: 4,303
    I'll write more tomorrow. TIme to sleep - I'll be wearing ear plugs tonight (found them the other day - yay!) because my spouse has a lousy cough/cold and keeps hacking while sleeping. Yuck. I insisted we go to the clinic/ER at our local little hospital and had the good news that 1. It's not influenza and 2. It's not Strep.
    so, more rest, mucinex (I dislike that stuff - always makes me choke on the thinner goop!), chicken soup, and tea. I feel reassured that I won't get the flu or strep.
    Nighty-night!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Sunday again, another week has flown by. Starting to get back to normal but how long that lasts who knows! For now, feeling a little in control. Spent last night looking after our poorly labrador and then to the emergency vets
    £200 later, home with anti nasea and observations.... She's good this morning but we'll see xxx

So, weight in!

PW 227 (?)
    CW 223 (!)
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,043 Member
    Sunday weigh in (that came around quickly!)

Previous weight - 178.1
    Current weight - 179.6

I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty devastated at this 1.5lb gain - especially as I've been rather "good" all week. Anyway, I showered and got ready for church, and then while glancing at my reflection before getting into the car, I was startled to see that I was looked much more toned and seemed to appear slimmer!

Water weight and muscle, perhaps? Whatever, I'm still sorry that this is my SECOND week in the red. Next week will definitely be better (I know I said that last week!)

Have a happy and healthy Sunday, friends :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    mrsjar5311 wrote: »
    Weigh in - 65.8kg. Same as last week so not bad

Steps -
    Friday 18, 585
    Sat - 12, 428

this is actually almost two pounds less than last week! Well done!
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Steps for 1/25 = 10,016
    That was tough to do because we didnt go anywhere. I had to walk in place right before I hoped in bed... my hubby thought i was weird... but i did do 45 min of yoga, and 65 minutes on the treadmill (without holding on). I didn't do my strength routine, so I am moving that to today, I attempted to do it after yoga, and well nope wasn't happening, my muscles were too shaken to do it. (I did full practice with a core boost, so lots of lunges, planks and chaturungas)

Today we are going to a park to walk. But 1st my strength routine, then some yoga, maybe a nice gentle restorative session... todays goal is 12k steps... this is gonna be hard but I am determined...

Have a great day !
  • jugar
    Happy Sunday!

I am just gettting into the tallies, and things are looking pretty good, but I'm sad to see 2 weeks of non weigh-in for @lovethyneighbor . I know you have been in here posting, so hopefully you'll stay in the game! Please let me know if there is a problem - have I missed your weigh-ins somehow? Do you want to change to a different day? If it's because things aren't going so hot, don't worry. Just post them and then make some change, however small.

OK I'd better get to it!!
  • jugar
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    @Micki48 Steps
    Sat 12,146
  • YinxFed
    @micki48 Here are my steps for the past week, Micki

19/01 - 6580
    20/01 - 8386
    21/01 - 4968
    22/01 - 3202
    23/01 - 5047
    24/01 - 3542
    25/01 - 4427

Yinka x
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Sunday weigh in: 200.6

Point six! The scale hates me. *sigh*
    Oh well. I got my whoosh so my complaint is made with a smile I can't stop.

Sorry I've been so quiet. It's been incredibly rough lately. I feel better after spending yesterday doing absolutely nothing. I needed the recovery day pretty badly.
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    @micki48 here are my steps to finish up the week
    1/24: 12,030
    1/25: 9,274
    And thanks for the encouragement!!
  • YinxFed
    So I've just updated my activities in the Habits spreadsheet and it clearly shows me that the 3 areas that I must focus on are:
    1. Hitting my 7000 steps target - I've only managed to reach this goal one day each week so far this month.
    2. I'm really struggling with my water intake only managing 4 out of my 8 daily glasses per day (and that was just on one day).
    3. I have to get my 7 hours of sleep each night, but am failing miserably! Must try harder!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    qavofjth3815.jpg

8sm7leo4p8gs.png
    shksgcgi6ir8.png

35h6l6ynusf8.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.45%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.39%
    3rd Downsizers 0.31%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Weight No More 24.0 Lbs
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 18.7 Lbs
    3rd Waist Aways 14.6 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @achagpar 4.27 %
    2nd @Luciicul 4.21%
    3rd @gharvey2753 4.00 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @gharvey2753 7.2 Lbs
    2nd @Luciicul 6.1 Lbs
    3rd @nbbaby 5.9 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @hope002
    @cory17
    @lennoncpa
    @raleighgirl09
    @kirsten11872
    @michaelyoulten
    @kayla7303
    @simbersea

p38sd9gsskgs.png

• Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    02q0t9sz8fqp.jpg

Got my strength done, and my yoga... then hubby and I went to the park to walk... thought maybe you'd appreciate a pic other than snow.... lol
    It was a good day for a walk although in certain areas it was pretty windy... I'm about 3800 steps from my goal, but I've got alot of time left so, I should make my goals today too... :)
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    YinxFed wrote: »
    So I've just updated my activities in the Habits spreadsheet and it clearly shows me that the 3 areas that I must focus on are:
    1. Hitting my 7000 steps target - I've only managed to reach this goal one day each week so far this month.
    2. I'm really struggling with my water intake only managing 4 out of my 8 daily glasses per day (and that was just on one day).
    3. I have to get my 7 hours of sleep each night, but am failing miserably! Must try harder!

@YinxFed you and I are in the same boat!!!!! I'll rethink my goals for February.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    66csfp5i4qer.png
This discussion has been closed.