New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Oh my goodness these are THE BEST pretzels if you are a huge salt fan like me. I can’t stand non salty pretzels. Even plain Snyder’s are too bland for me. WOW! these really are salty. 3 have 990mg sodium LOL. 10/10

Dipped a few in spicy mustard and a few in dark chocolate peanut butter for an amazing sweet And salty combo. 69ouf078zwp4.jpeg
    78t26vmdh5s8.jpeg

Googled the brand. Man PA is like the home of salty snacks. Utz & Snyders are produced in Hanover, PA & Unique is from Reading, PA.

https://www.snydersofhanover.com/tour-snyders-of-hanover/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utz_Quality_Foods
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    Oh my goodness these are THE BEST pretzels if you are a huge salt fan like me. I can’t stand non salty pretzels. Even plain Snyder’s are too bland for me. WOW! these really are salty. 3 have 990mg sodium LOL. 10/10

Dipped a few in spicy mustard and a few in dark chocolate peanut butter for an amazing sweet And salty combo. 69ouf078zwp4.jpeg
    78t26vmdh5s8.jpeg

Love the bubbles, these look awesome!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member

78t26vmdh5s8.jpeg

My husband loves pretzels and he says this brand is the best.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Mission Whole Wheat Carb Balance Soft Tortilla....70 calories and 15 g fat.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    iwiei4aicbfm.jpg
    I found this limited edition Oikos Speculoos cookie flavor yogurt and decided to try it. It's not bad, but it's more of a subtle speculoos flavor. I would've preferred the flavor to be bolder.

cnox4lv6pl0v.jpg
    I also got some Norr Organic probiotic Skyr from Whole Foods. I don't really care about the probiotic part, but I was interested in the flavors that sounded pretty unique - vanilla chamomile, black currant and blood orange, and raspberry and rosewater. The vanilla chamomile tasted mostly like vanilla bean, and I couldn't pick up a chamomile flavor. I did like the raspberry and rosewater flavor, where both flavors were present and balanced. I thought the black currant and blood orange flavor was too sour and almost inedible though, which was sad because those are two of my favorite flavors. This brand of Skyr has a pretty low sugar content so that might have made that flavor more on the sour side.
  • Katmary71
    1948Peachy wrote: »
    Mission Whole Wheat Carb Balance Soft Tortilla....70 calories and 15 g fat.

The spinach herb are pretty good too.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    apullum wrote: »

78t26vmdh5s8.jpeg

Who disagreed ? Lol what brand do you think is the best then? These are my new favorite brand of all time because I’ve never found ones as salty. I want to try the special dark ones. I recently had special dark utz and they were amazing, I want to try the pumpernickel too.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2020
    I asked for samples of these after I saw @pancakerunner post. They were terrible and had a strange taste to them. I’ve never had ghee though so I’m not sure if maybe you would like them if you like ghee. I don’t seem to care for bars with collagen in them. ogm9x0zi5sv4.jpeg
    I only tried one and it was super dense.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited January 2020
    I asked for samples of these after I saw @pancakerunner post. They were terrible and had a strange taste to them. I’ve never had ghee though so I’m not sure if maybe you would like them if you like ghee. I don’t seem to care for bars with collagen in them. ogm9x0zi5sv4.jpeg
    I only tried one and it was super dense.

Yeah, wasn't a fan of these either. Center is like hard, stale fudge and coating was super waxy.

AND they're $4...
  • apullum

78t26vmdh5s8.jpeg

Who disagreed ? Lol what brand do you think is the best then? These are my new favorite brand of all time because I’ve never found ones as salty. I want to try the special dark ones. I recently had special dark utz and they were amazing, I want to try the pumpernickel too.

It’s probably just my disagree stalker again.

He hasn’t had the extra salt ones (although he really wants to try them now), but he loves the original and the “shells” in that brand. He is currently sitting here eating the sprouted variety, which he says he likes but not as much. He also says the sourdough beer ones are good.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member

78t26vmdh5s8.jpeg

These are my husband's favorite, with Heluva Good bacon horseradish dip. LOL They're too salty for me, but I do like the original and extra dark varieties.
  • pancakerunner
    5nga2kdkleis.jpg
    oz09l35toe7b.jpg
    6o5v05wfqsz1.jpg
    beq2kg7sk5lv.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    5nga2kdkleis.jpg
    oz09l35toe7b.jpg
    6o5v05wfqsz1.jpg
    beq2kg7sk5lv.jpg

Since HT got bought by Wells (which also owns Chilly Cow) I'm guessing these are EXACTLY the same as Chilly Cows bars - see below... same calorie count and everything

zgz2uy6ra6ti.png
    ctky6b7j61ap.png
  • apullum
    5nga2kdkleis.jpg
    oz09l35toe7b.jpg
    6o5v05wfqsz1.jpg
    beq2kg7sk5lv.jpg

Since HT got bought by Wells (which also owns Chilly Cow) I'm guessing these are EXACTLY the same as Chilly Cows bars - see below... same calorie count and everything

zgz2uy6ra6ti.png
    ctky6b7j61ap.png

WHAT.

I LOVE Chilly Cow and I can’t get it where I live. If this means I can now get my beloved brown butter salted caramel bars, you have just made my day.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Saw this and thought I'd let you guys know. All quest bars are 11-13 per box (with S&S) on amazon. https://www.amazon.com/deal/e1e0044b/ref=gbps_tit_s-5_0f49_e1e0044b?showVariations=true&&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=56beed47-26cb-401c-95f5-738a157f0f49&pf_rd_s=slot-5&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=2V8ZNV1DPY67XJVN1F9R

Quest hero vanilla 11 bucks, hero blueberry 11 bucks, quest WCR 12 bucks, maple waffle 12 bucks, and chocolate hazelnut 12.50. I don't really eat quest bars anymore but I know some people still do and this is the cheapest they go for.

w80nddhkih3j.png
  • pancakerunner
    5nga2kdkleis.jpg
    oz09l35toe7b.jpg
    6o5v05wfqsz1.jpg
    beq2kg7sk5lv.jpg

zgz2uy6ra6ti.png
    ctky6b7j61ap.png

WHAT.

I LOVE Chilly Cow and I can’t get it where I live. If this means I can now get my beloved brown butter salted caramel bars, you have just made my day.

I should get a box of each and do a side by side taste test haha
  • Katmary71
    5nga2kdkleis.jpg
    oz09l35toe7b.jpg
    6o5v05wfqsz1.jpg
    beq2kg7sk5lv.jpg

zgz2uy6ra6ti.png
    ctky6b7j61ap.png

WHAT.

Winco has brown butter caramel, it's my first choice of brand and flavor. They have mint chip too but only those two flavors, then Halo Top pints. I've had bad luck with Halo Top, I'll let you all try first!