If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,945 Member
    With it being Tet, I think maybe I'll take a little journey AWAY from Naples and head for Hanoi....

8tj5nh7skcft.png
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Sorry this is a Facebook link but.... custom Ritter Sport bars at their storefront in Berlin <3

https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeedbringme/videos/223872048625839/
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    Sorry this is a Facebook link but.... custom Ritter Sport bars at their storefront in Berlin <3

https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeedbringme/videos/223872048625839/

OMG, that would be so fun! I would have to at least get a few, white chocolate macadamian, milk chocolate peanut butter, milk chocolate toffee, and at least one more!
  • Katmary71
    This is going to sound a little gross but I was working out yesterday and started smelling hot chocolate mix, I thought something was wrong with me! Turns out I was smelling my new brown sugar vanilla body lotion! I'm hardcore craving the white chocolate mochas with tons of whipped cream from a little coffee shop in Santa Cruz I used to go to in college.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    This is going to sound a little gross but I was working out yesterday and started smelling hot chocolate mix, I thought something was wrong with me! Turns out I was smelling my new brown sugar vanilla body lotion! I'm hardcore craving the white chocolate mochas with tons of whipped cream from a little coffee shop in Santa Cruz I used to go to in college.

Now I am craving the Nutella Latte from a place near me...

axfnuolagbsr.jpg
  • pancakerunner

axfnuolagbsr.jpg

more desserts from the same place as above.. yummmmo

4s004bcwx92l.jpg
    ow1okj8hnz47.jpg
    h0ho4nqg1mvo.jpg
    rynccgg2xpbx.jpg
  • mtaratoot
    This six liter bottle of Clicquot

8avtvh3j5uix.png

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ...with all that cake @pancakerunner showed us...now I'm back to craving this...again...
    45ux28uc56pt.png
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    the whole batch of oatmeal that’s cooking up for this week’s breakfasts >.> Smells so freaking good!
  • Katmary71

axfnuolagbsr.jpg

more desserts from the same place as above.. yummmmo

4s004bcwx92l.jpg
    ow1okj8hnz47.jpg
    h0ho4nqg1mvo.jpg
    rynccgg2xpbx.jpg

That chocolate mousse cake!
  • Katmary71
    the whole batch of oatmeal that’s cooking up for this week’s breakfasts >.> Smells so freaking good!

I'm like that with oatmeal too, it's tough to just have one bowl!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    OMG Pancakerunner, 2 of each please!! I wish I didn't have such a deep sweet tooth. :(
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »

You dont get this thread, do you.

I think it counts - they're wanting to eat the whole batch, and if it didn't have calories, they would.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member

I think it counts - they're wanting to eat the whole batch, and if it didn't have calories, they would.

A whole batch of oatmeal OR slice of one of those pizzas :)

Haha, I'd go for the pizza too. One food I rarely get sick of.
  • mtaratoot
    Yesterday's bagels had 700 calories, and I ate 'em. Poppy seed with lox, cucumbers, red onions, and capers (I asked them to sub the cukes for the tomatoes), plus a firestick (jalapeno bagel dough in a loaf shape with cheddar all melted all over it).

r2a6nj5gwdcq.jpg

If they didn't have calories, I probably would have eaten five of the day-old poppy seed bagels for dinner. Oh. Wait. I did. Damn.
  • pancakerunner

A whole batch of oatmeal OR slice of one of those pizzas :)

I actually do find myself craving oatmeal hardcore on occasion.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Ben and Jerry's ice cream is good, no matter which flavor you pick!! That one sounds REALLY amazing!