Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    I know what you mean.. Day 4 at work and still in holiday mode🙄 Congrats on your liss👏👍 Have a wonderful weekend ❤️
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    It's Monday again ya'll :( Boo....

Weekend was good, not overly crazy at all but the food was awesome!!!!

Saturday for the game we did wings/onion rings/salad, and some chips and cheese....

Sunday we did pizza totally yum :) I did a veggie one that was amazing with a vodka cream sauce.......mushrooms, fresh spinach, artichokes, and fresh mozz......AMAZING....

Back at it today and would really really really like to drop 2lbs this week instead of 1lb......we will see :).

Hugs <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NOM NOM NOM sounds like a great weekend beautiful!!! I'm down, I wanna drop 2 this week and end up in the 155 range :kissing_heart:
  • jadepearl
    Your weekend sounds amazing and I love homemade pizzas... delicious 🤤🤤🤤😍 Hang in there and the whoosh will come soon👍😘
  • volgirl1322
    Hi friends...happy Friday....

This has been a week for sure.....I have been on the "struggle bus" since MOnday LOL.....luckily the weekend is here finally :)...... :p

Lost another pound today ---was hoping for more.....but the meal last night had more salt so I can feel some extra bloat :)..... :#

Not sure food wise what weekend holds, except Sunday we are having an AFC football party so lots of yummy foods for sure.....I will try to take pics if I can remember..

Happy weekend ya'll :)B)
  • mistymeadows2005
    A pound is great progress when you're so close to goal boo thang!!! AWESOME work!! Especially for a struggle bus week!!! TGIF <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    A pound loss is great!!! :)
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on the 1lb liss👍🤩 A loss is a loss😁 Keep up the good work 👍
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Monday Ya'll!!!

Weekend was good. I ended up doing a mini fast on Friday --just kinda happened and then I weighed again Saturday and had another 1lb loss ---so 2lbs for the week totally happy about that, ain't gonna lie :)

Weekend was good (other the football game yesterday)....anyway food wise, Saturday was pizza and salad, Sunday was game food, we had brats, dip, ranch potatos (yum o) and salads, cookies, brownies, etc. I ate but didn't overdo it unless you count the drinks :( oh well ---back to OMAD today!

Have a great week ya'll <3
    D
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    That’s an amazing result!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Woo on 2 lbs!!!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    2 pounds is a MONSTER amount of loss where you're at!!! As always, great job pumpkin!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Thanks girls.....

My OMAD today was a work brunch.......
    Pancakes/sausage and fruit......I am not much of an egg girl so passed on them....but had three pancakes and one sausage.......O M G so good........ <3<3
    Just need to stay away from the leftovers right outside my office for the rest of the day.....someone is heating bacon now.......and while I am not hungry.....the smell oh the smell of bacon........I need to shut my door!!!!! :#
  • mistymeadows2005
    c1si8ab8p39p.png
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    First thing in the morning here and now all I can think of is bacon!

Well done, though - that’s determination of steel.
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on your 2lbs loss! Wohoo! :+1: OMG, I love bacon, pancakes and sausages. If someone is cooking bacon, I will salivate for sure... delicious <3
  • Brendalea69
    BACON!!! :p
  • volgirl1322
    Ya'll my week was crappy like work-related stress crappy.....Every night was super late and I really struggled. There was NO point in me weighing on Friday so I didn't. My food wasn't horrible in terms of the amount but the junk was insanely out the roof (chocolate, etc).....sooooo I am back on track and work will NOT interfere!!!

We booked our summer beach trip for Mid-July (Which seems so freakin' far away) and that is about 26 weeks. My goal is to drop one pound per week, which I seem to be able to handle and get to the maintenance range before going on vaca. One pound per week, 26 pounds.....It is totally doable :)......And I intend on doing it :)......

Happy Monday Ya'll :)
  • Brendalea69
    Sorry you had such a crappy week. 1 pound loss a week is very doable, you got this!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Sometimes mental health comes first babe, and that's totally fine!!!! You're doin' amazing and are almost at goal!!! We have faith in ya :)