Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    The first day of my Florida Vacation and I definitely overdid it on the food yesterday. Will not be making that a trend for this vacation though. I am going to hold off on eating as long as I can. No appetizers, just my main meal when we go out.

I have no scale so I won't be able to weigh until I return home on Saturday. I don't want to have to pass out or throw my scale out the window so I have to keep things under control here.
  • LadyBlanks
    Day 2 in Florida. Still not there yet. Still over eating. I had 2 meals but both meals were over 1500 calories. So not good. I can honestly say. I ate enough calories to gain a pound. I must and will do better the remaining of this trip. Tomorrow’s post will be a post of victory. Not beating myself up, just vowing to do better.
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Awesome!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Enjoy your holidays, my dear <3 Don't beat yourself up <3 We can always get back on to the wagon :) Have a wonderful time with your DH and friends <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Enjoy your time away and don't be too hard on yourself. You know how to get to your goal and you WILL get there.

I think we all have had the tendency to make things more complicated when just basic OMAD is all we need ---but the brain sometimes wants to over think it ---I totally have been there!!

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    1500 is still not too much.
    I hope you have a great little vacation :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Girl I feel you but it's so hard on vaca!!! I say if you're not taking vacas regularly, then just enjoy <3 HOWEVER, if you're finding "vacations" regularly then it WILL mean all your work is for nothing, so assess and find your balance lovey <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2020
    I hope you're enjoying your trip in Sunny Warm Florida!!! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello OMAD family, I am back from Florida and I wish I could say t was warm but unfortunately we only had one warm day, yesterday; all the other days were cold and windy. I will wait until tomorrow morning to weigh in. I am so ready to get back in the wagon. I just hope I haven’t gained too much.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    wb
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Aww. Well I hope it was a nice getaway anyway :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    ❤️Welcome back❤️
  • volgirl1322
    Glad you are back. Sorry the weather was not too great!

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Glad to have you back and sorry you had such crappy weather :(
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Yuckkkkkkkkkkk that sucks on the weather!!! Here's hoping not too much damage from vaca on the weight loss :kissing_heart:
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello guys! Sorry I am just getting to post. I started a post on Sunday on my phone but somehow my phone had a mind of its own and wanted to switch to a different app and I lost my post and didn't feel like retyping it.

Sunday's weight was a whopping 175.3 Boooooooo!!! This is an 8 pound gain within a week.

I did a low calorie day on Sunday and yesterday's weight was down 2 pounds to 173.3

Yesterday was a higher calorie day (I ate over my allotted calories being that I attended a birthday party, had 2 plates of food and also had cake) and this morning's weight is back up to 174.6.

My new schedule is:

7v8brapgjagl.png

My full calorie days during weight loss mode are 1200 calories. I just called them full calorie days so I won't have to change when I get to maintenance. My full calorie day will just be whatever my new calorie goal is for the stage I am in. All calories will be consumed in OMAD.

So today, Tuesday, is a zero calorie day. I have to make sure I don't cave, my mind is already telling me I can just make it a 500 calorie day, but my mind doesn't know what it is talking about and I must ignore it. If I don't overdo my calories, and get back on top of my water drinking, I think this plan will work and can be my forever plan (My take on ADF)

I am hoping to be back in the 160's come Friday with weekly progress going forward.

Happy OMADing everyone
  • volgirl1322
    Tracey glad you are back. The plan looks so doable and sustainable for when you get to your maintenance stage (which won't be long).....

You got this! <3
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Back on it with a vengeance - you’ve got this!
  • LadyBlanks
    Good evening all, I had an epiphany today. A new thought on my zero calorie days. A zero-calorie day is not a water fast day. It is a zero-calorie (net calorie day). The only calories I can eat that day are calories I burn off through exercise. If I don't exercise, I don't eat. This will force me to get some exercise in and allow me to eat on the days I am not officially scheduled to eat. With this update, I am going to have two zero-calorie days each week. My new schedule will look like this:

65aw25w7mv1c.png

On my specified number of calorie days, I will not eat back any exercise calories and will stick to eating only that day's designated number of calories which in weight loss mode is 1200 or 500 calories

Today I burned about 450 calories through exercise and I ate 340 calories so I was still at a calorie deficit. I really like this new plan.

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Good luck with the new plan!!