I need some buddies so we can motivate each other!!

Lolzers
Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
Hi everyone! I'm returning to mfp yet again! I have used the app a few times before but I need to stick at this time! I'm at my heaviest weight and have neglected that fact for a while because I've been busy with my 2 kids (4yrs and 2yrs old). But I need to be a fitter healthier me for their sake! I'd love to have friends for motivation. Who's with me?! :p

Replies

• michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Hi would like to add you as a friend but my motivation is not the best
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Hi would like to add you as a friend but my motivation is not the best

Well the more the merrier anyway! Feel free to send a friend request!
  • DMegC1975
    DMegC1975 Posts: 1 Member
    I could definetly use some motivation and support. If it's okay I'll send a friend request
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    You are welcome to add me ...Would love to support/cheer etc while you are on your journey....wishing you the very best :)
  • blackfence99
    blackfence99 Posts: 9 Member
    How do I send a friend request? Im fishing for buddies as well?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    How do I send a friend request? Im fishing for buddies as well?

Left click on the person's picture/avatar....left click again and it will take you to the person's profile where you will see a green add button :)
  • 88missycat88
    88missycat88 Posts: 529 Member
    Sent you an invite 😁
  • tyasminah
    tyasminah Posts: 2 Member
    I need some friend as well. Not really sure how to add people on here!
  • Please feel free to send friend request. Trying to lose some weight, I’m hoping this will help me.
  • dunenoret
    dunenoret Posts: 77 Member
    I’ve started again yesterday - I logged my breakfast and lunch but not my dinner - as I had take away food - but probably stayed under.

I won’t always log but I can assure you I will comment- even if it’s an emoji on all your posts and logs.

I hope you all can reciprocate.

Anyway I am sending friend requests to all above.

Good luck everyone.
  • Francisca80s
    Francisca80s Posts: 1 Member
    I would also love to have more friends. Everyone welcome to add me!
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 526 Member
    I've been active here for a few years and I'm always up for new buddies. Anyone looking for friends, don't hesitate to add me. And OP, going to send you a request now.
  • busybarbie
    busybarbie Posts: 20 Member
    Hi I too need motivation to lose weight would you include me.
  • _Blumenkraft_
    _Blumenkraft_ Posts: 22 Member
    Happy to befriend any of you .
    I am also starting again, trying to lose about 14lbs fairly slowly but mostly get stronger and fitter.
    Eating mostly wholefoods and trying not to drink too much beer 🙄. Doing fairly well for motivation at the moment but could always use buddies!
  • Hello everyone. I have been teeter tottering with my weight the last 4 or 5 years. Off and on dieting. I got married in June of last year, and have been non stop eating ever since. I finally am motivated and am in werk 3. I’ve lost 10 pounds as of today. I’m a thick girl so I would like to lose about 35 more to be happy. I would a friend request!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,567 Member
    Another option could be joining a group. There are a number of great ones here on MFP!

I can personally recommend the MFP support group Fat 2 Fit. We are a weight loss challenge and support group. We have teams for accountability and challenges for motivation. The support is just great! On my team, people check in daily, weekly, or something in-between, and share what's working, what's not. and generally cheer each other on. It's amazing.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10782093/fat-2-fit-february-2020-registrations/p1?new=1

If this particular group does not look appealing, check out some of the other groups!
  • Lisap3001
    Lisap3001 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi I would like to follow you we can help each other
  • ferniejoy67
    ferniejoy67 Posts: 11 Member
    Add me! And think about what you did right during that time..bring whatever strengths you had to do that right to do this.
  • reelwolfe94
    reelwolfe94 Posts: 1 Member
    Sure, feel free to add me. However, I only add friends that share their food journals with me. Also, anyone else that reads this feels free to add me if you are looking for motivation, support, and willing to commit to each other health goals through friendship. Also, the same stipulations apply to everyone, I want to see your journals as we can hold ourselves accountable, and we can give each other feedback on each others eating.
  • crazygonegibby1
    crazygonegibby1 Posts: 83 Member
    Sending a request. I am starting again as well after taking the last year away from MFP. Anyone else, feel free to add me too.