January 27th weigh-in is here (post your pics) - Don't drink you calories!!

2»

Replies

• shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    I took this yesterday morning and totally forgot go upload it. Here it is anyway.

yej2j3vrwbrg.jpg
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    edited January 2020
    January 27ths - Off we go!!

Business.....

Teams are divided and I will probably assign team names. You can start a group chat thread; however, I find the group chats don't really take off. I would like to try a weekly group for us that has more goal setting and journaling on how the day or week is going so that we can all really motivate each other. Checking in is the key to the contest. There may be prizes awarded for participation.

Secondly, I am not a trained professional and go blind by all the data. Please double-check your numbers for accuracy.

Rockstar status goes too.....

2 winners for the weight loss portion this week. Congratulations to Shamrock (down 3.5%) and Nikki (down 2.9%). You too will bask in the glory of a 0.5 lb. advantage for next week.

Boo, our eliminated player….Second Chance Challenge

Nah, I can just never do it the first week. So, Chunkysloth, you have a one week pass to get it done. You are pardoned.

Nutrition and Fitness Winners….many factors I look at to include weight loss.

Nutrition: Each is a winner of 0.25 lbs.
    Fourathomej
    Shamrock
    Katelynn - Tied with Fall to Rise but had more weight loss

Exercise: Each is a winner of 0.25 lbs.
    Move it - fourathomej
    Incredible abs - Savannah (don’t they hurt?)
    No couch potato - fourathomej

Weight Droppers….soon to be panty droppers (or, maybe boxers)

Moonflower is in a W1- der- ful place. Dropping from the 200s to the 190’s is definitely a highlight.

Ms. Shamrock moved from the 180’s to the 170s

Oops, I went the wrong way…Anyone with a gain of greater than 1.2 lbs is given a disadvantage. Why do I do that? It’s not fair to have someone gain a large amount of weight and then lose it the next week and end up being the winner. This helps to balance out the true winners. Sucks to be here, I know.

Chunkysloth - a 2.3 lb. penalty. I know you’ve got this, I’ve seen you do it before.

Who will be the next winner of the Fit-n-Trim contest? Will it be you?

• chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    Chunkysloth - a 2.3 lb. penalty. I know you’ve got this

I weighed in this morning. I'm already sneaking up on my week 1 weight. This penalty won't be my downfall.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    Chunkysloth - a 2.3 lb. penalty. I know you’ve got this

I weighed in this morning. I'm already sneaking up on my week 1 weight. This penalty won't be my downfall.

Must have been a really good party is all I can say!! Superbowl is Sunday, what was I thinking?!! I am already planning to for that obstacle. For course, I am not really into the outcome this year since our division is out. No salty delicious wings for sure.
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Haha it did hurt lol. Not doing so many on my next challenge. My next challenge are lunges :open_mouth: Also trying to get my macros right trying 40, 25, 35 hard to get my protiens up and fat down. WDWs
  • nisijam5
    Haha it did hurt lol. Not doing so many on my next challenge. My next challenge are lunges :open_mouth: Also trying to get my macros right trying 40, 25, 35 hard to get my protiens up and fat down. WDWs

I was going to post this for next week, but I really like this site

https://www.calculator.net/macro-calculator.html