Lost my 125th Pound since May!!

Weighin was a monumental one for me yesterday as I crossed the 125 pounds lost mark. I am well on my way to goal weight as I would like to lose 150. 25 to go!!! Wishing everyone continued success!!

jqw4i1ia1wx5.jpeg

Replies

• kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Wow, fantastic work! I see you have a little motivator there :)
  • teresadannar
    teresadannar Posts: 199 Member
    That's fantastic, Congratulations!!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    WTG Man!
  • wine_n_weights
    wine_n_weights Posts: 253 Member
    That is awesome - congratulations!
  • dloewen17
    dloewen17 Posts: 52 Member
    Absolutely dominating your goals! So amazing!!
  • julie181174
    julie181174 Posts: 1 Member
    How you you manage to lose all you weight
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    Incredible work, congratulations!
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Wow! Congratulations! Did you ever get discouraged and if so, what did you do to keep going?
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Talk about hitting a grandslam! Just so awesome.
  • How you you manage to lose all you weight

We have been doing low carb. Initially was eating between 20-30 carbs per day, but right now near 50-60. I coach basketball so it’s trying at times, but popcorn is my savior on game nights instead of other snacks. Have not had a week yet where I have gained.

• Wow! Congratulations! Did you ever get discouraged and if so, what did you do to keep going?

Haven’t become discouraged simply because I haven’t really hit a spot in this journey where we completely stopped. There has been weeks where I lost like 1lb, but still losing slowly as I am nearing my initial goal weight that I set. I have found that a daily amount of about 50-60 carbs is where I slow drastically. Up until about 2 months ago I was eating approximately 20-30 per day.

• RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Wow! Congratulations! Did you ever get discouraged and if so, what did you do to keep going?

Haven’t become discouraged simply because I haven’t really hit a spot in this journey where we completely stopped. There has been weeks where I lost like 1lb, but still losing slowly as I am nearing my initial goal weight that I set. I have found that a daily amount of about 50-60 carbs is where I slow drastically. Up until about 2 months ago I was eating approximately 20-30 per day.

Thanks for the info. I have been lowing my carbs too and real food keeps me feeling full so much longer and having less cravings. It sounds like patience is the key. Congratulations on your success and all of your hard work.
  • ketocurves889
    ketocurves889 Posts: 151 Member
    Amazing work!
  • Snarfster42
    Snarfster42 Posts: 15 Member
    Very nice job.
  • Mov3mor3
    Mov3mor3 Posts: 96 Member
    How you you manage to lose all you weight

We have been doing low carb.

Nice.
  • AlettaJean
    AlettaJean Posts: 23 Member
    Awesome job! I hope you continue to crush your goals.
  • noelkro80
    noelkro80 Posts: 248 Member
    Well done pal! I want to lose 126lbs in total which seems so far away right now as on day 1.
  • hmasbruch
    hmasbruch Posts: 2 Member
    So inspiring! Great job and keep it up! I’m on day two of my lifestyle adjustment so I can lose the 25lbs I have gained in the last three years :). Thanks for sharing your success for us!
  • I wish all of you nothing but the best!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!