Vegetarian

;) I am a vegetarian and I have a month of joining MyFitnessPal. Any other vegetarian or vegan person who can give me advice? thanks

Replies

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    You might be interested in a group called ‘Happy Herbivores’. Scroll down past the general forums and you’ll find a section for groups. 😊

If you don’t fancy that, just ask your questions here, there are a lot of vegetarians around and active all over these forums!

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    What kind of advice are you looking for? Generally using the app? Ideas on what to eat? Weight loss tips? Something else?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    What kind of advice are you looking for? Generally using the app? Ideas on what to eat? Weight loss tips? Something else?

^^^ That. Jane's been very successful (and is vegan), so if you ask questions, I'm sure she can help.

I've been vegetarian for 45+ years, lost around 50 pounds/a third of my bodyweight from obese to healthy weight with MFP (at age 59-60, while hypothyroid), and have maintained a healthy weight for 4+ years since.

What kind of advice do you want/need?
  • Hate_LoveHandle
    Hate_LoveHandle Posts: 5 Member
    I am vegetarian, but Indian. If you are game with Indian food curries and otherwise. I can share recipes and food ideas and you can twist it as per your tastebuds.
  • candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    I just ate a gluten-free and dairy-free brunch at San Luis Obispo restaurant. I thought that I would hate it butI was pleasantly surprised. Blue corn waffle, fruit and dairy free (coconut cream) and turmeric and pineapple smoothie.

7tl6l2g5mbna.jpeg