I also have a piece on the side.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,949 Member
    I am single in real life and I am single on MFP
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    what's it mean single in real life or mfp? seriously? People use mfp as a hookup or something haha? My first post here and yes I'm single dog dad in north Idaho

Yes, people use this place to flirt and message each other and a LOT are attached outside of the website. Some use this place to "play" and get attention they think they aren't getting elsewhere.
    Don't believe me? Go check out Fun and Games. You'll see real quick. 😬

Also.......How YOU doin? 😉

Hey baby.. I stopped over from Fun and Games. Wanna go get a bite to eat at White Castle and then go back to my place for a little Wizard of Oz role playing?

Erm, you hussy you

*Hangs head and crawls back to fun and games.*
  • otterboy2019
    otterboy2019 Posts: 1 Member
    not
  • PaperDoll_
    what's it mean single in real life or mfp? seriously? People use mfp as a hookup or something haha? My first post here and yes I'm single dog dad in north Idaho

Yes, people use this place to flirt and message each other and a LOT are attached outside of the website. Some use this place to "play" and get attention they think they aren't getting elsewhere.

Hey baby.. I stopped over from Fun and Games. Wanna go get a bite to eat at White Castle and then go back to my place for a little Wizard of Oz role playing?

Erm, you hussy you

@Minion_training_program next time please send her home with cuffs

I might need the rubber table. o:)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Erm, you hussy you

Did you just sully Chit Chat? 😮😁
    Bad PD..

• PaperDoll_

Erm, you hussy you

Did you just sully Chit Chat? 😮😁
    Bad PD..

Yes. I suggest everyone go to their doctors and get shots. :#
  • donaldmackay12
    donaldmackay12 Posts: 125 Member
    Married , here truth as it is lol
  • I'm legally single, but have a boyfriend and a girlfriend and we all live together. And I'm probably more deviant than most people. I look perfectly normal, however. This amuses me.

Just got out of a marriage that after 25 years turned abusive, so the three of us are just getting used to us and....well, he got a new job, she started college, and I'm working on seriously losing weight, so we're much too busy for me to need another partner even for a night.
  • nsesko
    nsesko Posts: 6 Member
    2 days single...
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    _Preach_ wrote: »
    MrAcavano wrote: »
    _Preach_ wrote: »
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    I'm currently in a long lasting relationship with my left hand.

And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body be thrown into hell

Matthew 5:30

This is why you have zero friends. 😂😂😂

I will discipline you with thorns and briers of the wilderness even as Gideon disciplined the people of Succoth with thorns and briers

Im married. Don’t threaten me with a good time.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Single but dont want to be
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Single across the board. Single mom!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Single as a person can be.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    PopRox90 wrote: »