Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Jess091220
    Jess091220 Posts: 12 Member
    Hello! I'm definitely not new here but would love some new, motivating friends.

I'm a single mama with 2 kids, work full time and have been loving logging what I eat. Next step- exercising regularly! Let's help one another :)
  • kimspearey
    kimspearey Posts: 19 Member
    I could really do with some supportive friends and motivation xx TIA
  • Togetherstronger
    Togetherstronger Posts: 45 Member
    always looking for new friends, add away , it will be a giggle :)
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 198 Member
    Sure, add me. Always up for new friends.
  • pafitzg7
    pafitzg7 Posts: 2 Member
    After numerous stumbles I'm back but still struggling to lose the weight and keep motivated ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    More friends always welcome
  • golharouni
    golharouni Posts: 1 Member
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

hi
  • Not new to MFP. But I just survived cancer last year so looking to get back on track and seeking motivational friends.. Blessed be!
  • JaeH45
    JaeH45 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me! Need more motivating friends :)
  • Bec_40
    Bec_40 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi, I'd love some friends to help keep me motivated! 2020 is the year to change my life. I'm 36 and nearly 19 stone. I need to shift some weight and make my body a healthier place which will serve me well into old age. Im a mum of 2 whos working full time so finding time for exercise is sometimes tricky. Trying to make this year the year! Please go ahead and add me for support and motivation x
  • RichardHaw
    RichardHaw Posts: 16 Member
    I've been off of MyFitnessPal for a bit, trying other things and that didn't work out well at all. Looking to get motivated and back on track. Feel free to add me.
  • ErBear2525
    ErBear2525 Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 2020
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more friends, support, and motivation!

*Edited to add* If your a perv, don't friend request me. The amount of tasteless inboxes I received on a fitness forum yesterday is ridiculous :|
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Always game for more support!
  • kdaniellem8091
    kdaniellem8091 Posts: 1 Member
    Iโ€™m not that new here but I could use some motivation and friends!!
  • katiecake93
    katiecake93 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey all Iโ€™m Katie and would love some fitness friends to keep me accountable. Add me!
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Feel free to add me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  • Desireed93
    Desireed93 Posts: 3 Member
    I've been on this journey for 3 months and just now realizing you can add friends! :o Add me
  • scott3032
    scott3032 Posts: 7 Member
    Daily logger and open diary. Feel free to add me. ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Add me if you want......
  • hatanstyl1
    hatanstyl1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys, add me up. Just started on fitnespal.