JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 103

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,745 Member
    @tiabirdie56 I found my self increasing my stevia also! I’ve also had some of my lowest blood glucose readings! 🤷‍♀️
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,745 Member
    @designerdiscounts I think I have to agree. If someone has “liked” a post, on my phone “disagree” goes to the middle of the next line. It’s easy to miss Inspiring or Like, and get disagree. HOWEVER, that is why I wait to see my selection before scrolling on!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    @bearly63, I think we discussed "disagree" on another challenge thread, when you mentioned McDonald's food not being real. Lol. It isn't. WAKE UP PEOPLE! I really do believe most disagrees are scrolling mistakes, but I for sure had a few that weren't. What I DON'T understand is, if you truly disagree, then post a response and state the reason why, don't hide behind an emoticon.

That’s how I feel also. If you really disagree, why not respond instead of just hitting the button. I have heard that it’s easy to hit by accident, I guess we’ll never know when it’s selected intentionally or not. Oh well.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,642 Member
    @SarahG626

You've earned a mental health and rest day. You've kicked butt in January!!!!! Great Job all around!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited January 2020
    @quiltingjaine, Lol. Not a Mcdonalds hater, but absolutely not an advocate. We all have eaten there at some point. The last time I went there on my own volition was in the late '90's. I ate a breakfast sandwich from there 4 years ago. My husband and I were driving home in the early a.m. and he stopped for coffee and we got something to eat. Tasted like cardboard to me.

Besides, I do express my views, am not opinionated, advise only when asked and only talk about what I know.