Tell me your weird deams

Replies

• ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    I had a dream I was being stalked by my English teacher who took on a form of a wolf.
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    And this other time I was working at a hotdog restaurant and was getting paid in crackers... And I was very happy.....
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    And this other time I was working at a hotdog restaurant and was getting paid in crackers... And I was very happy.....

Brilliant! This made me laugh out loud! 🤣
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Ever seen the movie Flubber? I had a dream that anything I touched turned into rubber lol this remains my most bizarre dream
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Last night I dreamed that my son put a loaf of bread into the microwave but he forgot about it and it just kept being microwaved for 2 hours. I couldn't get it to shut off, even by opening the door, so I unplugged it and woke up feeling like microwaves are stupid.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Firstly, I just flipped through these pages and I’m like where’d we all go?

And B, i had a dream

I was driving down a narrow street that had a garbage truck garage on the block. Garbage trucks were zipping all over the place.

One cut out in front of me and I had to swerve into a parking lot on my left. I spun out but managed to keep control and didn’t hit anything.

The driver of the garbage truck gave me a half-hearted little apology wave.

• grantowi171
    grantowi171 Posts: 4 Member
    Me, Raquel Welsh, Sophie Loren and a bottle of baby oil, Ohh wait, you said weird not wet :blush:
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Me, Raquel Welsh, Sophie Loren and a bottle of baby oil, Ohh wait, you said weird not wet :blush:
    There’s a thread for that 😁
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Just had one. I was trapped in this white room with just a telephone and computer. I had to sell this mysterious item to a complete stranger in order to be able to leave the room but I couldn’t do it.
    Pitch a hundred people and at least one will say yes.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Just had one. I was trapped in this white room with just a telephone and computer. I had to sell this mysterious item to a complete stranger in order to be able to leave the room but I couldn’t do it.

I kept trying, dialing different numbers. But each time, the same voice would answer and just reject me.
  • TwitchyMacGee

I kept trying, dialing different numbers. But each time, the same voice would answer and just reject me.
    Spooky. I wonder what the item was
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    My ex husband shows up in almost all of my dreams.
    Not romantically but he’s always there.
    Lots of us on the run, adventure type stuff.
    It feels like the excitement of our RL youth.
    I enjoy those dreams.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited February 2020
    I shared with some irl friends but they lack imagination or else just don’t feel like talking rn.

I dreamed it was the day of my grandmother’s funeral and I was painting my apartment so I wouldn’t lose the security deposit.

my old friend Jane stopped by. I knew we’d have to talk about why we hadn’t talked in thirty years but we were busy painting. she helped me deal with family who kept popping in.

we were painting over the graffiti wall in my bedroom and there was one section that had not been painted over by the friends who’d been helping earlier. Jane said, “You seemed to want to keep this so I didn’t paint over it, but I would.”

I finally asked her if she had a family of her own and she smiled and said that yes, her girlfriend had just had another baby.

then my grandmother called and said she was scared and alone in the house which I could see was empty and dark because she was leaving it so I said I’d come over but where is her dog, Teddy. She didn’t want to tell me so I was worried she’d just let her go in the park but she said no, my aunt took her.

I wrote this down because as I was reviewing it in my mind I began to drift into another dream and I knew I’d lose it if I didn’t record it quickly. Thanks for reading.
  • johnbtay3
    johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member
    I dream about food a lot when I diet
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I have a lot of repeat dreams about high school. Showing up and everybody knows where they're going, rushing to classes and I'm in the hallway, completely lost and keep asking where I'm supposed to be, always stepping into the wrong classroom. Then there's this speech class that's mandatory to graduate and I refuse so I'm stuck in high school forever. I hated high school.
    I also have dreams about being in elementary school and they'd take 1 student at a time into the tower, never to return to the class. When it was my turn to go to the tower, I saw a bunch of discarded needles everywhere and nobody would look at me.
    Yep, couldn't wait to finish school!! :)
    Those are the dreams I remember mostly because I seem to have them a lot. :/
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    I have a recurring dream of being on a plane that is struggling to get off the ground. It's always taking off not on a runway ,but either a gravel road with trees on either side,or a city street . Even though it's a large passenger jet,the cockpit door is open and I can see what the pilots see. They usually have the side window open as well. It's never crashed but there's always a sense of dread that we are going to hit those trees up ahead or that next set of traffic lights. Sometimes I'll even yell at them for taking their sweet time lifting off.."hey,guys..little sense of urgency here,you can power up any time now" lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I shared with some irl friends but they lack imagination or else just don’t feel like talking rn.

I dreamed it was the day of my grandmother’s funeral and I was painting my apartment so I wouldn’t lose the security deposit.

my old friend Jane stopped by. I knew we’d have to talk about why we hadn’t talked in thirty years but we were busy painting. she helped me deal with family who kept popping in.

we were painting over the graffiti wall in my bedroom and there was one section that had not been painted over by the friends who’d been helping earlier. Jane said, “You seemed to want to keep this so I didn’t paint over it, but I would.”

I finally asked her if she had a family of her own and she smiled and said that yes, her girlfriend had just had another baby.

then my grandmother called and said she was scared and alone in the house which I could see was empty and dark because she was leaving it so I said I’d come over but where is her dog, Teddy. She didn’t want to tell me so I was worried she’d just let her go in the park but she said no, my aunt took her.

I wrote this down because as I was reviewing it in my mind I began to drift into another dream and I knew I’d lose it if I didn’t record it quickly. Thanks for reading.

Teddy is a pretty good name for a dog.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Teddy is a pretty good name for a dog.

Teddy is a good name