Jp's omad journey

Replies

• Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    What - to remove it? Eek. If so I don’t blame you for that, it would be a major invasion and there’s no going back once it’s gone. How long before you know whether the iodine is working?
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Hope you have a good day !!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I also have thyroid issues and mine is hypothyroidism. I need to have bloodwork once a year to make sure im in a good range. I hope changing your diet and the Nascent Iodine helps you o:)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @Morena_2020 - According to a lot of people, some will see the results as early as 2 weeks and others like in 4 weeks. I guess I will just have to wait and see :)
  • jadepearl
    @pessxx - Thank you <3 Hope you have a wonderful day too <3
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Aww, you too? I too have hypothyroid and there's a lump on my left side. My doctor is talking about me going under the knife and I am not too keen. I too hope that the nascent iodine will work for me too <3
  • jadepearl
    Good afternoon OMADers <3

Today and tomorrow will be the hottest days here..roughly around 40°C (roughly 104°F) and I am dying here :( Now they are saying that we might not have power too :( On our hottest day? Good golly :(

I was told that I should add more selenium, Vit D, Zinc and Milk Thistle into my diet besides nascent iodine. I will try anything just not to go under the knife.

I managed to zumba for 30 minutes yesterday. Besides that, I did beginner HIIT workout for 20 mins. Seriously, I think I am too old for HIIT..lol I am also happy that I managed to drink 2L of water yesterday..that's my minimum aim.

Today:
    OMAD - 1/2 bowl of egg fried rice, 1/2 bowl mee goreng vegetarian, dry choco pillow puffs and grapes. Total calories - 1028.
    Exercise - going to try to zumba and try HIIT once again this evening *fingers cross*
    Liquid - so far, 1L water down, 1 diet soda...munching ice cubes as its just too hot :(

Hope that you guys will have a wonderful Thursday...

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are doing great with your water intake and your exercise....hope you don't lose power ---that is crazy hott :).
  • Brendalea69
    104° Wow that's hot!!! We have -5° but it's supposed to warm up to 27° later, still too cold for me :D I hope you dont lose power and if you do I hope you can get to a place where there is a generator and air conditioning <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    104. Holy smokes. I hope your power doesn't go out. I would MELT in that heat. If it does.. go take a trip in to town or something.. somewhere with really nice AC lol.
  • Morena_2020
    Holy cannoli I can’t believe you worked out in this heat! Hats off, lady - that’s amazing work. I didn’t go outside all day and when I finally did to go home it was like WHAMMO from all the concrete at Southern Cross. I nearly turned around and went back in!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @volgirl1322 <3 , @Brendalea69 <3 & @LiLee2018 <3. We have another 40°C (104°F) day today and I can tell ya, its just horrible. Everyone is cranking up their AC and another warning was issued that we may not have power again :( Thankfully, it will rain tonight and as per the weather forecast, it will be 22°C (roughly around 72°F) tomorrow :)
  • jadepearl
    @Morena_2020 - Thank you <3 I heard that Melb was much hotter than the countryside. Today is another hot hot day for us :(
  • Morena_2020
    Yeah - and I think it’s worse. We had a storm that went for about 5 minutes and then it cleared and it was muggy as!
  • jadepearl
    Good afternoon OMADers 😘❤️

OMG, another hot hot day today♨️🔥 a temperature of with40°C (104°F). From the weather forecast, it will rain later and tomorrow we will be looking at be 22°C (roughly around 72°F)😁

I managed to zumba for 30 mins and did HIIT for 20 mins but had to do it at 8.30pm when it was cooler. Also happy that I drank nearly 3L water yesterday 💦👍😊

Here''s my OMAD for today..
    13uqqhrj21mb.jpg

It's coconut rice with chicken rendang, spam, sambal long beans and deep fried fish balls😍
  • jadepearl
    @Morena_2020 - Oh dear☹️ We were hot hot hot the whole day and rain only came at night roughly 7ish pm. Its raining till now but still do got😒
  • jadepearl
    edited January 2020
    I was telling my DH that I kept making so many spelling mistakes and typo errors when I use my mobile phone. You know what he said... its because we are old and our fingers are stiff and fat. Moreover, our phone thinks it's smarter than us. So, they will input too😂😂😂

Today (Friday):
    OMAD - As per the above photo. Total calories - 1040.
    Exercise - only did cardio for 30 mins.
    Liquid - nearly 2.5L water, water chestnut drink and diet soda.

It's the weekend and it's February already. Wow..so fast. Before you know it, I will be 2 years doing OMAD🥰

Have a wonderful weekend you guys❤️😍
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    What - to remove it? Eek. If so I don’t blame you for that, it would be a major invasion and there’s no going back once it’s gone. How long before you know whether the iodine is working?

Use Ashwaganda drops. Hawaii Pharm brand on Amazon. Labs show I don't even have thyroid issues anymore.
  • Brendalea69
    edited January 2020
    72 sounds a lot better, enjoy the coolness :)

My phone is definitely smarter than me :D

It's not Feb for us for another 14 hours ;)

2 years, that's awesome!!! I've been doing OMAD for 3 years OMG where has the time gone?!?!?!
  • Morena_2020
    Omigosh - that’s my meal! You make me want to go back to Malaysia! Funny because when DH picked me up from the train it was so humid because of the heat and rain and he said, “Jeez, we could be in Malaysia!” And I replied, “Yeah, except for the delicious food!” 😄