Monica's OMAD Journal

Replies

• Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Welcome back, Monica. I’m new myself so let’s OMAD together!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Thanks again Morena!
    Well yesterday was a good day, water and coffee simple without anything all day and the meal around 1730-18

Hunger all day long ,but this is normal I'm getting used again to Omad
    Being at work it is easier to respect this, let's see what weekend brings.Till then it is still half of a week

So yesterday was like in the Queen song 'I was born to love you'
    "An amazing/
    Feeling
    Came into my heart"

I felt great like energy and capacity of thinking, more positive and more focused at work
    In fact that is how is started 2020 which I hope to be a better year

I prepared in the evening, after I ate , the meal for today cause I like meal prep and to be organised - a habit from work I guess :)
    So today I will have pork meatballs with cabbage salad and grilled cheese
    I already see the scale it is nice to me
    2 kilos in minus which I know it is probably water but it gives me motivation

I am also waiting to have delivered the Gratitude journal, I think it is good way to express the good thing in my life , including going back to Omad

Have a nice evening to you, day to me , here it is 06:38 a.m and at 7 a.m I will go to work!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Glad to have you back Monica!!! :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are off to a great start!
  • Morena_2020
    Great start! And music is amazing for inspiration and motivation! Maybe be should start an inspiring/motivating music thread for when the going gets tough.
  • pessxx
    good morning!
    Thanks to all, Brenda glad to have you here in my journey with all the experience you have!You are amazing me with all your persistence and motivation!
    Morena, yes, I do my workouts on this melody , is inspiring me like rythm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1ZrKGS50YQ

Yesterday had a difficult day at work , but being busy it is easier with Omad
    My best friend changed his phone number and I did not know that I have also the new number in my agenda so I was sad I couldn't call, but in the end I discovered the new number
    I was hungry all day but with coffee and water it went fine
    I drink my coffee simple , I got used to it
    I was a little tired but I think this si just because I am getting used again with the lifestyle
    So everything went ok finally with all the struggle of the day :)

Today I am preparing egg muffins with bacon and mozzarella grated also I think the same after tomorrow , will see

Have a nice and Omad day! <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You are doing great :+1: Keep up the good work! Love being busy as its easier coz time passes so fast. Glad to hear that you found the new number <3
  • volgirl1322
    I agree being busy is awesome.....Love love love egg muffins :)
  • Brendalea69
    I agree also, the busier the better :) I could eat egg muffins every day, especially with bacon :p
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WB and it sounds like you're doing amazing so far!!
    I hope your work day is better today :)
  • Morena_2020
    Oh, yeah. Being busy helps heaps! I think that’s why weekends are tougher for me. So much of my leisure time revolves around food! 😄
  • pessxx
    For me too the weekends I cannot manage too much, but this time I will try!It is the first we back to OMAD

Thank you all for the kind words <3

Yesterday was better , yes, at job, it was good especially that today we have the weekly meeting usually on Wednesday ,but this week my boss was in a delegation and we will have this today
    A mouth of fresh air and back to the tasks!

Today in the menu fried chicken wings with cabbage salad and mayo
    I cannot wait my meal hour! :)
    And I will have my water, here I found there is a water a little diuretic which I prefer also as taste, is called Evian, is French, I succeed easily to drink 2 liters daily

The temperature here is warmer than usually this February, we have 17 Celsius degrees which is not normal
    I think the seasons are not delimited anymore like before in the childhood and yesterday it was also a red sky like preparing for an earthquake, yes it was at 3:26 a.m this morning, but small, only 5.4 degrees on Richter scale, I have not feel anything and in a zone a little distant from the capital,so I was glad for this
    When it is so warm outside when it should be cold ,that is happening, usually we have this in spring, it is a little scary anyhow when it is bigger :(

Well, so , preparing for the weekend, on Saturday we will be home and on Sunday at shopping with mum and my husband, on the list fish and vegetables, I plan some nice salads next week

Have a nice and Omad day!
  • jadepearl
    Thank goodness you are A-OK. :) I have been hearing about so many earthquakes lately :( We are boiling hot here today..another 40°C (roughly 104°F) type of day :( Have a wonderful weekend and lets OMAD on :+1:<3
  • Brendalea69
    Glad to hear you didn't have to experience any of those earthquakes, crazy weather for sure its so scary!!!

Dinner sounds yummy, I love chicken :)
  • Morena_2020
    Omigosh - scary for sure. The entire world seems on edge at the moment for one reason or another, and all the reasons are serious.
  • pessxx
    Hi all
    Yesterday I as half busy with visits and so on half with a food, I ate two meals , I am thinking if it should be Omad for 5 days or also the we
    Any how today I plan to stay on Omad, let's see what it brings
    So walking with my dog and a big salad with fish and a lot of green leaf
    Hope you have a great Sunday!
  • pessxx
    Good morning
    Today the scale was good to me only 300 g up to what it was on Friday
    it gives me courage for this week
    Today meal a panzanella salad : cherry tomatoes, cheese, crutons,olive oil and a mozzarella omlette
    Lot of water - 2 l during the day and will see how it goes
    Have a wonderful Omad week!
  • volgirl1322
    You are doing great! I OMAD M-F for sure and on the weekends usually 2mad for me.......

Keep up the good work!!
  • pessxx
    Hello again
    Today goals:
    stick to my OMAD eating plan, Sushi is today in the menu
    go walking with my dog
    go to the doctor as I am having problems with the eyes, scared about
    recover after this appointment,hope that the day ends well
    Be happy!
  • jadepearl
    Hope the appointment went well🤞🤞🤞 Sushi is low calories and absolutely yummy🍥👍🤤 Have a wonderful day❤️