January 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• enaliba
    enaliba Posts: 146 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    was going to try a few miles this morning. dogs woke me up early so that would have been good.
    icy, black ice. no running
    and poo in the living room, harry potter slippers had the toes eaten out of them, and one dog walked over to me and barfed at my feet. so my extra time was taken up with dealing with dog issues. still might be able to get some in tonight. if the weather warms up. can't run at the track. closed for speed skating trails

Dog, husband, baby, and me sleeping in bed and dog barfed all over the bed and part of floor last week. Shampooed carpet and washed bed sheets and cleaned all wood on bed. Frustrating and time consuming, but we pushed her off into my daughter's bed every night now where she's equally as happy (dog is needy and must be pressed up against a human to sleep or she'll cry) for leg room. She's like a big, old baby to take care of. She's been with us since she was a puppy, almost 8 years old now. But she will probably be my last dog.

Oh! That is awful! How old is your baby? Mine is 8 months.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Tramboman wrote: »
    Sunshine!!!!!

Lies.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    was going to try a few miles this morning. dogs woke me up early so that would have been good.
    icy, black ice. no running
    and poo in the living room, harry potter slippers had the toes eaten out of them, and one dog walked over to me and barfed at my feet. so my extra time was taken up with dealing with dog issues. still might be able to get some in tonight. if the weather warms up. can't run at the track. closed for speed skating trails

Dog, husband, baby, and me sleeping in bed and dog barfed all over the bed and part of floor last week. Shampooed carpet and washed bed sheets and cleaned all wood on bed. Frustrating and time consuming, but we pushed her off into my daughter's bed every night now where she's equally as happy (dog is needy and must be pressed up against a human to sleep or she'll cry) for leg room. She's like a big, old baby to take care of. She's been with us since she was a puppy, almost 8 years old now. But she will probably be my last dog.

ok you win.

i've been without a dog 2x. before i moved out of my parents house. and when my first dog died. that time i lasted a year or so because people said take time to grieve. never again. it was awful and lonely and sucked

I'm sorry... that had to be hard. As frustrating as she can be, I'm glad we've got her. I think you're a special person to do what you do. I'm a no kill, rescue a shelter pet/spay & neuter believer and very vocal about it. But you go the extra steps with an open heart to make sure they are cared for and loved.
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Sunshine!!!!!

Lies.

TRUTH!!!
  • PastorVincent
    Sunshine!!!!!

Lies.

TRUTH!!!

See and I thought you seemed like such a reasonably trustworthy person. Ah well. :tongue:
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    That just about wraps up January. 85 miles at 13-15 min/mile and 155 miles at 10-12 mins/mile.

exercise.png

Wow, and you made it seem like you weren't getting any miles in! Nice job!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Sunshine!!!!!

Lies.

TRUTH!!!

See and I thought you seemed like such a reasonably trustworthy person. Ah well. :tongue:

I'm sorry we had 30 minutes of weak sun through the clouds while you were having rain. We'll send you some snow for the weekend.
  • PastorVincent
    Sunshine!!!!!

Lies.

TRUTH!!!

I'm sorry we had 30 minutes of weak sun through the clouds while you were having rain. We'll send you some snow for the weekend.

It is currently snowing here, so we are good.