Women 200lb+, Let's Jump-Start This January!!!

1353637383941»

Replies

• sharpdust
    sharpdust Posts: 105 Member
    Way to go @aliciap0116 !!!! Momentum moving into February, I can't wait to share my 199 scale pic :)
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    @aliciap0116 Thanks for the suggestions!! I'm definitely going to try that!! :smiley:
  • Emilyestelle1
    Emilyestelle1 Posts: 21 Member
    You guys are doing awesome. <3

@speyerj - Wow, you're so organized about your goals. I have lots of respect for that, I'm kind of one of those people who just sort of goes with the flow. I should set a goal to set more goals.

I have to wait till Wed to weigh in since I use the scale where I work.
  • aperfectnut
    aperfectnut Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2020
    I missed January, and February but I’m here for March!!

Right now I’m 5’-9” and 253lbs. This is almost the heaviest I’ve been in my 44 years! Depression and stress has been keeping me down.... I let working two jobs interfere with my happiness as well.... BUT today I need to kick myself in the butt and stop this craziness and get moving!

I’m putting me first for a change and going to get to my goal of 150lbs!
  • mmdeveau
    mmdeveau Posts: 107 Member
    Hi @aperfectnut!

Here's a link to the March discussion thread: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10787153/women-200lb-lets-keep-it-moving-this-march/p1

@RavenStCloud starts a new discussion each month, so that's where you'll find everyone now. Welcome!
  • wruper
    wruper Posts: 43 Member
    We are mid September. How is everyone doing. I started a new protocol yesterday
  • Mom2Cubs
    Mom2Cubs Posts: 59 Member
    Is this a dead group? I only see 1 post since March. Looking for a good, active group to join.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    @wruper @Mom2Cubs This particular post is dead. It is a group that changes each month. This is the current post for the 200+ group: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10808629/women-200lb-lets-seize-the-day-this-september/p1 :)