Need Friends Please

Looking for ACTIVE friends that like/comment/support. I'm a huge cheerleader in return! I have 60ish friends, but so many of them don't really support or login consistently. Please friend me @ lovelyrose11 ๐Ÿค—

Replies

• bornunicornyt
    bornunicornyt Posts: 5 Member
    Me too, but I don't know how to add
  • sana299
    sana299 Posts: 6 Member
    I will friend you now, and I was about to write the same post... please friend me everyone who needs friends!!!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    I've been a member for a long time, was very active for the first couple years but didn't stay that way and gained so much weight. I am back, for the last month so far and am looking for more active friends too!
  • AprilSue
    AprilSue Posts: 88 Member
    Add me ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 143 Member
    I just added you! I'm always looking for active friends. I'm on pretty much every day, so anyone else, feel free to add me!
  • galengower
    galengower Posts: 25 Member
    I, too, am looking for new friends, preferably who are witty and say witty things. I exercise, but I tend to use exercise as an excuse to eat like *kitten*, though I'm not eating like *kitten* currently. Let's be friends.
  • CRBmission
    CRBmission Posts: 10 Member
    Me! Please add me as a friend
  • aussieinok
    aussieinok Posts: 1 Member
    Everyone feel free to add me. I log into the app numerous times throughout the day.
  • Kimberleyb81
    Kimberleyb81 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi all ! How do you add people (sorry fair new to the community side of things !
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 143 Member
    Hi all ! How do you add people (sorry fair new to the community side of things !

It's kind of annoying, you have to click on the person's user name and it takes you to another page, then click on their name again, and you will get a prompt to message them or friend them.
  • Healthyfood456
    Healthyfood456 Posts: 9 Member
    add me
  • KatBrant31
    KatBrant31 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me!
  • AMHS1958
    AMHS1958 Posts: 31 Member
    Hello, I am always looking for new friends. Please add me :)
  • kscarlett24
    kscarlett24 Posts: 54 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • ehrenlynae7
    ehrenlynae7 Posts: 63 Member
    Add me! My diary is public (I love seeing what other people eat in a day) and in making it a goal to be better about logging is all because we are going to LA in 5 weeks.

HW 243.5
    CW 225.5
    GW 168.5
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 18 Member
    Anyone can add me! I am very active, have an open diary and post daily. I'd love some support back too
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Always happy to help where I can, so anyone can add me as a friend and look forward to helping you soon.
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    I would be tickled to have someone check and keep me hopping. I am beyond 60ish.
  • beginning56
    beginning56 Posts: 12 Member
    I would enjoy accountability partners in my age group! Just not sure how to be added?
  • KY_Angler
    KY_Angler Posts: 61 Member
    Feel free to add me! Anyone in this thread lol