NFC Championship

13»

Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Gotta say the Packers vs 49ers game wasn't very interesting to watch. I was hoping for a closer game, but congrats to the 49ers. I'm looking forward to the Superbowl as the Chiefs are in it. :smile:
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    So I guess we are just discounting the Packers entirely as having a chance to beat the 49ers?

Nope. Jimmy G is a good but flawed QB. I dont care how good the 49ers defense is if Jimmy G gives the ball away like he has been known to do and give Aaron Rodgers extra chances on the field......sooner or later it will cost them. And if the niners only pass the ball 6 times in the second half because they are afraid their QB might screw up.....they will lose.
    Lol, they only passed the ball 8 times the whole game. Like I said previously, the Packers CAN'T stop the run. No need to pass if you can run all over them and that's exactly what we did. SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY!!!!! What a great Birthday present to me yesterday!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Yes that was a nice win, and i stand corrected. But you know full well there better be completely different game plan vs KC........niners look great this year for sure, but i still think KC is unstoppable at this point. Either way, i think this is the best possible matchup for the Superbowl. I think its gonna be a great game.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    edited January 2020
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    So I guess we are just discounting the Packers entirely as having a chance to beat the 49ers?

Nope. Jimmy G is a good but flawed QB. I dont care how good the 49ers defense is if Jimmy G gives the ball away like he has been known to do and give Aaron Rodgers extra chances on the field......sooner or later it will cost them. And if the niners only pass the ball 6 times in the second half because they are afraid their QB might screw up.....they will lose.
    Lol, they only passed the ball 8 times the whole game. Like I said previously, the Packers CAN'T stop the run. No need to pass if you can run all over them and that's exactly what we did. SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY!!!!! What a great Birthday present to me yesterday!

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Yes that was a nice win, and i stand corrected. But you know full well there better be completely different game plan vs KC........niners look great this year for sure, but i still think KC is unstoppable at this point. Either way, i think this is the best possible matchup for the Superbowl. I think its gonna be a great game.
    If KC can't stop the run (granted they did against Derrick Henry, but they don't run a zone blocking misdirection offense), then expect more of the same. Our strength is our O line and the exotic run offense that no team has figured out yet. And if they decide to stack the box with 9 (like the Packers did a couple of times) that leaves Kittle, Deebo and Sanders with 1 on 1 coverage and they are more than capable of beating their coverage. On our defense, KC has weapons galore, but if we don't let them get behind the coverage, we should be okay. We tackle really well, unlike Tennessee and stopping them as soon as a completion is made is essential. And hit them hard. Rodgers completed 30 out of 39 passes and a couple of scores, but by that time the game was well out of hand.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I'm just interjecting to say "Hell yes, KC!" It's only taken us 50 *kitten* years to go back to the Super Bowl.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    test

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    go niners💛💓💛🙌💛🙌🙌💓💓💛💛💛