Vegan, vegetarian, plant based open diaries

2»

Replies

• lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Hey veg lovers. Just wanted to tell you guys about a group here called Happy Herbivores. Would love for you all to come check it out. We're trying to revive it and we've got some good posts going.

Hope to see you. 🙂
  • Venus_1
    Venus_1 Posts: 71 Member
    Feel free to add me. Being vegetarian for more than 10 years now. Trying to make sure I eat less carbs and more fiber. It is really easy to fall in a trap of bread and potato to feel full. Good luck everyone!
  • diamonds1202
    diamonds1202 Posts: 24 Member
    Hello! I have started eating vegetarian in the last couple weeks. My diary is open and I would love to make some friends. Anyone who sees this, add me!
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    My diary isn't open at the moment (I'm inconsistent and sometimes knowing people see what I log gives me anxiety), but I eat mostly plant based and am happy to have more friends.
  • VeggieMeg71
    VeggieMeg71 Posts: 205 Member
    I've been vegetarian for 30 years. I'm pretty consistent with tracking my food. Any of you are welcome to friend me to have access to my diary.
  • fitpal4242
    fitpal4242 Posts: 109 Member
    I’m vegetarian (26 years now) & my diary is open. Anyone should feel free to friend me- I love new connections!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Ovo-lacto vegetarian here. My diary is open; feel free to friend.
  • juliebmcl
    juliebmcl Posts: 2 Member
    I've been vegetarian for 20 years or so. Not always the healthiest, but definitely have my routines set in my eating.
  • _Blumenkraft_
    _Blumenkraft_ Posts: 22 Member
    Vegetarian for ever, vegan for 14 years here. Happy to add friends and open diary to friends if it would help! Though I often just add ingredients individually rather than making them into recipes so it may look a bit weird!

X
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    I recently switched to mostly vegetarian but I still eat eggs and cheese. Feel free to add me as a friend - I have an open diary.
  • Vjmikesell
    Vjmikesell Posts: 36 Member
    I’m not vegan or vegetarian but so glad you asked this question. I’ve been gathering ideas from Pinterest on how to live a more plant based and lifestyle and like you, would love to see some open diaries for inspiration.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    For recipe sharing and other ideas, you might want to check out this thread: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/45-happy-herbivores

(Some over there may have open diaries too.)

I don't log here, and I'm only 100% plant-based about 3-4 days per week (on other days I have 2 100% plant-based meals and then the third is vegetarian or sometimes has some fish or other meat). The group I linked has a variety of people, some vegan, some vegetarian, and some more like me.
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 143 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have been vegetarian for 16 years and try to eat whole, unprocessed foods.

Also, if you're looking for recipe inspiration, I love Minimalist Baker, Vegan Richa, and The Vegan 8 blogs.
  • evilwitchvegan
    evilwitchvegan Posts: 17 Member
    In my 2nd year as vegan after 29 years vegetarian. UK based, I've got about 3 stone to lose