Beachbody - what next?

Hi everyone! I know a lot of people here use Beachbody On Demand. I have one week left in 21 Day Fix Extreme Real Time. Prior to that I completed 21 Day Fix Real Time. I loved these programs and I love Autumn! I plan on trying a new program next. I'm overwhelmed at all the choices. Does anyone know what a natural progression would be, to try a slightly more difficult program? I like that the 21 Day Fix programs incorporated both cardio and strength training, if that helps. I'm also a runner, hiker, and do yoga.. I'm in pretty good shape. Thanks!!!

Replies

• RepswithRyan
    RepswithRyan Posts: 171 Member
    What's your overall fitness goal?

If you want to start building strength and muscle definition, I would say P90X3.

If you want to keep developing your cardiovascular stamina, I would say Insanity but since you like shorter workouts, you may enjoy 22 Minutes Hardcore Corps.
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    edited January 2020
    I recommend T25. I’ve done it through from Alpha to Beta to Gamma 3 times and now incorporate some of the Gamma worksouts into my strength days. I’m a runner too. I also really liked Insanity max 30 BUT it was very cardio heavy and I could not maintain my running mileage when I was doing that program. I needed more recovery days and my legs were too heavy to do the workout and run in one day. Those are my two favorite programs but I am biased to ShaunT 😆
  • nuzziek
    nuzziek Posts: 69 Member
    Thank you both! I have heard good things about ShaunT. And of course the famous P90X3. I'll check out your recommendations next week when I'm done with 21 Day Fix Extreme.

I guess my overall fitness goal right now is to build more muscle definition.

(Also, I don't necessarily prefer shorter workouts, it just happens to be the case with 21 Day Fix. I'm totally game for longer videos.)

Thanks again!
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    If you like Autumn, you might enjoy Hammer and Chisel. There is a calendar that only has the Chisel (Autumn) workouts.
  • NicbPNW
    NicbPNW Posts: 47 Member
    I've done so many different Beachbody workouts and I'm currently doing Barre. This has been the BEST of the BB workouts by far. I'm 2 weeks in and already see changes in my body. I burn a ton of calories and each workout seems to hit my entire body.

80 Day Obsession is really good too.
  • newgirl512
    newgirl512 Posts: 58 Member
    If you want to build muscle try LIIFT4. You will need to have weights, but it’s a great program with cardio and muscle building components
  • dbscot1986
    dbscot1986 Posts: 1 Member
    I saw excellent results re: muscle from both LIIFT4 and Morning Meltdown 100!
  • NicoleinVegas
    NicoleinVegas Posts: 45 Member
    I'm on day 33 of morning meltdown. I really like it so far especially the fact that they are 30 or less. Definitely getting sweaty. I also really like Jericho, the trainer.
  • nuzziek
    Thank you everyone!!! I pre-screened a few over the weekend. I'm still undecided! There are so many great options. I was kind of hoping to try P90X, but didn't realize I would need extra equipment. I have a few more days of 21 Day Fix Extreme to finish before I have to make a decision. Ahhhhh! Thanks again to everyone who answered!
  • mshow85
    mshow85 Posts: 1 Member
    Hammer & Chisel might be a good one for you to progress into. You can only choose to the Chisel workouts, which are just Autumns workouts or you can mix Hammer & Chisel together. It is a great workout but in the beginning you might find it a lot harder than what you are used to but just stick with it & you will get stronger & the workouts will seem a bit easier. If you want to switch up your trainers you might try Shaun T's Focus T-25, Insanity Max 30 or his Transform 20. All are great workouts! Good luck!!
  • nuzziek
    mshow85 wrote: »
    Hammer & Chisel might be a good one for you to progress into. You can only choose to the Chisel workouts, which are just Autumns workouts or you can mix Hammer & Chisel together. It is a great workout but in the beginning you might find it a lot harder than what you are used to but just stick with it & you will get stronger & the workouts will seem a bit easier. If you want to switch up your trainers you might try Shaun T's Focus T-25, Insanity Max 30 or his Transform 20. All are great workouts! Good luck!!

Thank you!! I think I'm going to try Hammer & Chisel! I really love Autumn and would like to continue with her. Thank you for your recommendations.
  • jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    I think 80 day obsession is a good one after 21DFE and its till Autumn!
  • Tattoosnmuscles
    Tattoosnmuscles Posts: 7 Member
    I have seen my best results with Liift4. 80 day obsession was good too
  • MrsJReeves
    MrsJReeves Posts: 5 Member
    I’ve been doing HASFit programs and have been in the best shape of my life! They have free YouTube videos but I pay $5/month for their app that has several programs to fit your needs.
  • lhorne2
    lhorne2 Posts: 15 Member
    I loved LIFT4 and after a year of that I just switched about 5 weeks ago to Body Beast which I love. Like you I also hike and practice yoga (not enough). I also cycle when the weather permits in NY. Im through with boot camp or any other type of his impact body slamming workouts. For me its Sagi 4 days a week and CDF one or two on the off days. I didn't like T20 or the Work- and I most definitely didn't buy the MM with Jericho (although I really like her) so Im not buying Barr. I will likely get Joels new one when it comes out- but its not a definite. I recently started listening to Mind Pump podcasts (among other fitness/macro relates podcasts) and I have learned a lot. I purchased workout programs (weight training) from Mind Pump (on sale). They also have a Youtube channel. Once I finish with Beast I will be trying those
  • I just finished my 4th week of LIIFT4, probably my favorite beachbody program I have tried. I usually get bored very quickly with programs, but this one is keeping me going. I like that it's only 4 days a week as well.