Mental Game

I remind myself every day that it’s a choice... about choosing this lifestyle, of living a better healthier life. I know I can do this and so can all of you. Just wanted to share that. 💕 Blessings to all on your journey.

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    It is definitely a choice! Problem is sometimes my body(yelling I WANT!) shouts over my brain(whispering I don't need it). :) As long as most days my brain wins out, all is good. :)

Hope you have a great day and enjoy some healthy foods, good movement and sunshine!!
  • mada2u1984
    mada2u1984 Posts: 109 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    It is definitely a choice! Problem is sometimes my body(yelling I WANT!) shouts over my brain(whispering I don't need it). :) As long as most days my brain wins out, all is good. :)

Hope you have a great day and enjoy some healthy foods, good movement and sunshine!!

All about finding that personal balance for yourself for sure. You got this!
  • Ecosse2018
    Ecosse2018 Posts: 33 Member
    I have to keep reminding myself that it is a choice. Choose to be slimmer or choose to self sabotage if I indulge in anything which will keep me plumper than I want to be. Today I will choose to be slimmer. 😊
  • mada2u1984
    Ecosse2018 wrote: »
    I have to keep reminding myself that it is a choice. Choose to be slimmer or choose to self sabotage if I indulge in anything which will keep me plumper than I want to be. Today I will choose to be slimmer. 😊
    Just remember to be kind to yourself and quick to forgive yourself if your not. Because each moment is another chance to turn it all around. 🤗
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Thanks for your inspiring words! You can do this!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    It is a mental game for sure! It helps me to know that, because it makes the actual action easier to just start.
  • mada2u1984
    ladyzherra wrote: »
    Thanks for your inspiring words! You can do this!

Your welcome
  • mada2u1984
    It is a mental game for sure! It helps me to know that, because it makes the actual action easier to just start.
    Definitely