WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2020

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,677 Member
    morning ladies~
    I am up dressed and having Tea.. going to take Alfie with me to go see Homer , everything back to normal at work.. Zina is back and so I will have time to work on insurances... I have not eaten well over the weekend, and have sort of fallen of the keto wagon, and not exercising.. thats a bad thing..
    I have masks and nitrile gloves packed, im not messing around on my trip..
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited February 2020
    Viv- university here too I. The USA had a case not sure if they made it to campus before being found.11 cases in USA now (Wuhan visited it latest lady said).

https://apple.news/AtDC3JGIxTsCbTBZsF6oScg

Linda- In peri menopause a 2nd timemyself (got pregnant post menopause)

Amber Tx

Not sure what I’m eating yet.Just woke up had a JR didn’t want to go night night type night

1st Woman to give birth with Coronovirus early Csection to save baby 👶 it does not have the disease. Mom y baby under quarantine. https://apple.news/A5TxJJs6yQT6VEJImT4Mzkw
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    hectic week ahead, :s

NYKAREN
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    😁
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    NYKAREN I remember you've had success with challenges by reframing. Will that work? Sending much energy.

>>>

This morning I am wearing my Learning Coach hat. We are getting ready for 8th grade Writing SOLs in March.

First we did a Health Quiz. The answer choices had my grandson giggling. Apparently someone with a sense of humor designs the Health Quizzes. He says that is now his favorite class. :)

Karen in Virginia
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Had to take my bike into the shop, not shifting right. Having to ride my summer bike. Came out of the gym and someone took my pouch from my bike that had my rear light. Great

Pip What??? Oh no!!! How irritating. Scum.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,189 Member
    edited February 2020
    Wandered up to the doctor to put in my repeat prescription request. It's only at the end of the road. :D
    Then, after lunch I toddled round the corner to the hairdresser. I changed from the owner to a senior stylist (cheaper) and she was much better at cutting and nicer. Very pleased. It's just a trim and a rough dry so I don't pay for styling. It's not worth a blow dry with all the exercise I do.
    Sitting in the chair, under the salon lights, I could see my roots were really showing, so I caught the bus down to the mega supermarket and bought hair colour. On offer! :D I only do my roots and it takes 25 mins every couple of months. I will have a go on Wednesday afternoon. I also bought a few supplies we can't get locally.

Tonight we are having a repeat performance of the cabbage I made yesterday. I have half a cabbage left and half an onion. Sea bass. Potatoes for DH.

We are still talking about what to do for DH's 75th birthday in October. A new brochure for Saga dropped through the letter box this morning. We are tempted by a cruise to Greece. I keep telling him it's his birthday, his choice, but he doesn't really get it. :* He has been to Greece many times, but I have never been. But it's not my birthday. :# It's quite expensive, even for the cheapest cabin, as it's a long trip. But I'm not going to think about that. :noway: One slight problem is that it will be a new ship which we don't know. This would be its fourth voyage.
    Discussion , decision.
    The alternative is a flight to France for several days or a week. Or anything he wants, but he doesn't know what he wants. :sad:

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    mwdcjl4rwvg5.jpeg
    7dkqljigsa6h.jpeg

Decided on vegan spaghetti 🍝 (no cheese or meat) with garlic butter squash y onion 🧅fried in water y pan cooking spray .

Spaghetti has tomatoes 🍅,squash 2 types, corn 🌽, onion, Prego garlic 🧄 y onion sauce,olive oil,spinach leaves,pepper,garlic powder,squash flavored noodles 200cal Barilla GMO free. Yummy 😋 JRs fav. Can add cheese if I feel like it for dinner on our plates.

Crystal light peach tea to drink 5cal I drink 2 glasses sometimes.

Amber Tx

Made it in bulk so can grab it or peanut butter pancakes 🥞 for JR per meal or a slice of pizza for him.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,504 Member
    Pppp
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Kelly, yes I seem to get heartburn if I eat too much sugar. I can have some but have to be careful what it's in too.
    Lisa, I am also impressed with the fellow who sought you out in the store, good karma will get him!
    Evelyn, trying to get caught up again on sunny (!) Vancouver Island
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Pip, a pox on the such that go around stealing other folks stuff! Well, karma will get them too and it won't be the good karma that Lisa's guy will get! Glad you had other ways of lighting yourself up.
    And now I'm off to the gym!
    Evelyn, who is all caught up! (didn't take as long as I thought it would)