Paranormal experience?

2»

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I am haunted by this one shampoo bottle in my bathroom. I keep putting it away, but every time I go back in there it's in a different location.

For real?

Yeah, drives me mad.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    I am haunted by this one shampoo bottle in my bathroom. I keep putting it away, but every time I go back in there it's in a different location.

For real?

Yeah, drives me mad.

Maybe it’s your landlord
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member

For real?

Yeah, drives me mad.

Did you play with the ouija board ghudson92?
  • bretmartin09
    bretmartin09 Posts: 35 Member
    For R & R we travel to various locales to stay in "Haunted Hotels" we have spent several days at The Stanley hotel in Estes Park, room 217, room 401... some "Off" things happened I guess. I also participated in a Ghost Hunt at the stanley with one of the members from "Ghost Adventures" of course we experienced things in the basement but was it real or the magic of modern technology? Have also stayed at The "Skirvin" in OKC and "The Adolphus" in Dallas. We really enjoy it...
  • ghudson92 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    what if I told you that I am that shampoo bottle, I've possessed it

If you could just stay in the cupboard when I'm not using you that would be marvellous. K thanks 😘

Maybe it's an apparition trying to tell you to wash your hair in the sink so it can do dastardly deeds? Or, perhaps it's someone trying to tell you what happened to them? Is it an old building you live in?

About the closest thing I've had happen to me personally was when i was visiting Old Town San Diego and went to the Cosmopolitan. there is a room there that is chilled by what they believe to be is the ghost. I felt the cold air move across the floor and the chair moved without anyone being near it. I couldn't find any cold air vents, so not quite sure what it was.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    For R & R we travel to various locales to stay in "Haunted Hotels" we have spent several days at The Stanley hotel in Estes Park, room 217, room 401... some "Off" things happened I guess. I also participated in a Ghost Hunt at the stanley with one of the members from "Ghost Adventures" of course we experienced things in the basement but was it real or the magic of modern technology? Have also stayed at The "Skirvin" in OKC and "The Adolphus" in Dallas. We really enjoy it...

I keep wanting to stay at the Skirvin, but my kids refuse. Plus, I heard they have bed bugs.
  • cougargirl1025
    cougargirl1025 Posts: 80 Member
    I lived in an old four story house built in the 1800s for a summer. I heard someone walking around all the time. I was sitting on the couch which has a view to the main stairway. Heard something walk down the creaky stairs, the the front door open and close. I was the only one in the house besides my dog. She even got up and walked into the hallway to look. She didn't panic so neither did I. Another time my dog woke up from a dead sleep on the couch and ran into the kitchen. i then saw her ball come bouncing down the hallway, her chasing after it.
  • crabbymk
    crabbymk Posts: 2 Member
    I'm a paranormal investigator, experienced a lot of stuff to be honest.. still on the fence somewhat though!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    crabbymk wrote: »
    I'm a paranormal investigator, experienced a lot of stuff to be honest.. still on the fence somewhat though!

What fence?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    crabbymk wrote: »

You haven't witnessed enough stuff to decide whether it's fact or fiction? Would love to hear about some of your experiences!!
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    I live in an older home, and have been woken up plenty of times around 3am/4am with a feeling that something is watching me. Aren't ghosts most active around 3am?

A little while ago, I was working out in my basement, and heard footsteps running down the hall upstairs. No one was home but me. It definitively startled me.
  • bz2018
    You’re killin it, please continue.
  • bz2018
    Post notifications turned on! 😁
  • When I took a job back in my home town we moved in with my parents until we could get a house. This was the house I grew up in and my sister had experienced a lot of paranormal things. She had things fall off shelves on her while she slept and one time woke up unable to breath and had red marks around her neck. She always said she could see spirits and they weren't always nice ones. Anyways, I was upstairs by myself sitting on the bed and said out loud, "Don't you dare hurt my kids." Every hair on my head/neck/arms stood up. It felt like 5 or 6 really angry people were crowding around me. Weirdest feeling I ever had in that house.

Never had any issues but definitely felt like I poked a bear.
  • On the good side of the spectrum, my dad is in construction and one time a crane collapsed and landed on the beam he was walking. He fell about 3 stories and landed on the sidewalk. He swears it felt like angels were holding him under his arms while he fell. He wrenched his knee and had to have surgery to repair the cartilage but could have and probably should have been worse.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Naaaa. It's all hokum, smoke and mirrors.
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Not really paranormal per se, but when my mom passed away, I brought home a peace plant that someone had sent to the funeral home. They normally bloom beautiful white flowers, but this plant never bloomed. Then on the third anniversary of my mom's death, it bloomed one flower. I kinda felt like it was a little hello from my mom. :)