SUPERBOWL!!!!

13»

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    The game was entertaining, it is nice to see a team that hasn't won a SB in awhile win.

As far as the halftime show - as much as it is great seeing attractive women in virtually no clothing prancing around and shoving their a**es in our faces, I would rather see more music-oriented / less image-oriented performers. You know, with actual singing and instruments, things like that...

But that duo *kitten* shaking 👌

Most memorable moment 😂
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    The game was entertaining, it is nice to see a team that hasn't won a SB in awhile win.

As far as the halftime show - as much as it is great seeing attractive women in virtually no clothing prancing around and shoving their a**es in our faces, I would rather see more music-oriented / less image-oriented performers. You know, with actual singing and instruments, things like that...

But that is just as exhilarating with the sound off 😂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Most memorable moment 😂

😂 Y'all... 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Fun fact:

Shakira turned 43 yesterday 😍
  • cougargirl1025
    cougargirl1025 Posts: 80 Member

You must have missed Shakira playing the guitar...and then Shakira playing the drums...and all the band playing the music that they were dancing to...Visual-ism is a huge part of Latin music.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member

You must have missed Shakira playing the guitar...and then Shakira playing the drums...and all the band playing the music that they were dancing to...Visual-ism is a huge part of Latin music.

Exactly this.... and JLo's daughter leading the Children's Choir.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Fun fact:

Shakira turned 43 yesterday 😍

And JLo is 50.... 😏
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I’m just going to say that there’s a lot of great performers from South America just because you don’t know of them doesn’t mean they don’t exist right 🙂

Sure

Facts
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    I’m just going to say that there’s a lot of great performers from South America just because you don’t know of them doesn’t mean they don’t exist right 🙂

Sure

Facts

It was just a tongue in cheek comment i made as i am Boricua like JLo and was just playing that a Colombian in my opinion out performed her.....i am a very proud Latino that would never truly disparage any culture as ive seen more than my share of that.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member

Sure

Facts

It was just a tongue in cheek comment i made as i am Boricua like JLo and was just playing that a Colombian in my opinion out performed her.....i am a very proud Latino that would never truly disparage any culture as ive seen more than my share of that.

My comments are tounge and cheek also.

But my point was, the reason for me why shakiras performance outshined jlo’s is because shakira being mixed and being from two cultures she had the luxury of including some of her Middle eastern culture, and her Hispanic side.. which took it up a notch for me.