Monica's OMAD Journal

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hope the appointment goes well!!!! Sushi yum :)
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    the good news the appointment went well, my eyes are perfect healthy, the bad news, I need to make a visit also to the neurologist it can be due to stress or my equilibrium
    And it can be due to stress, I have my eyes tired and sometimes dry
    Will see next week , but for the moment I am happy with it!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    That is great news..I pray all goes well with the neurologist.
  • pessxx
    good morning

today goals:

write in my new gratitude journal - yes finally it was delivered
    stick to my OMAD plan, today another panzanela salad with emmenthaler or some meat and cheese , will see
    go walking
    have a good participation at my meeting today at job
    be more enthusiastic as in fact, things are fine!

So hope you have a great day too!
  • volgirl1322
    Love your daily goals :) very inspiring :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That's good news👍😁 You are doing great... keep up the good work 👍
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Fab! Taking care of yourself all four ways (mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally) is absolutely essential.
  • pessxx
    thank you all, hugs <3

today goals
    arrive safely at work, my friend the taxi man succeeded to get the car out of the snow, cause girl'it was snowing last night continously so we will get safe at work hopefully
    have a non flu day, my colleague is ill and she has taken 2 days off, I hope she did not left some little flu for me also :)
    sticking to my eating plan, today international dinner :) such as porchetta di arricia from italy - roasted cold pork , mazouri greek cheese and some romanian salad :)
    write in the gratitude journal
    establish a plan for going to a nutritionist in March April, we have a good clinic here which embraces all eating styles and If and Omad included

Have no worries and no panic cause everything in the end will be solved!
  • jadepearl
    Wow, snowing over there? We are hot hot hot over here. Thank goodness you arrived safely to work without any problems. :) Oh no, you guys too? Lots of people are falling sick in my little town too :( I love Italian food and I love arancini...yum <3 Good luck with your appointment with the nutritionist <3
  • pessxx
    Yes, we did not have winter till now, it was snowing, now there are 0-2 degrees but it was snowing around 20-30
    cm .But what to say, winter had to come ... :)
    It was more difficult to go from my house to the place where the taxi was waiting rather tan the road to work, it was early and nobody was awake so I had to build the road though the snow myself

Here it is epidemy of flu even without the corona virus because it was warm instead of having normal cold of winter
    But the corona we do not have yet cases in the country

The appointment it is not yet because they will want me to start already the program, so I will wait till March, I am watching however their videos and familiarize myself with them
  • pessxx
    So I guess I would like to ask you how did you break the plateau - tips and tricks
    This is because I feel great with this woe , but I am stalling :(
    Need ideas, thanks <3
  • jadepearl
    Everyone's body is different. For me, I try all sorts of way to break the plateau. Increase my calories, decrease my calories, exercise more, don't exercise at all, etc. What worked the last time, somehow didn't work this time. So, for me, it's lots of trial and errors. But I know that you must not give up as the whoosh will come👍
  • pessxx
    For me first step will be to be persistent, there are days and days, but I need to stick to the plan more , let's say 95% and 5% indulge
    So I guess this is the first idea that comes into my mind
    Thanks Jadepearl for your thoughts <3
  • volgirl1322
    Water water water always helped me break the plateu cycle.....and being stricter with calories and I went back to logging to make sure my calories were what I thought they were.....good luck!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I weigh my food to get an idea what a true serving is. Water is good too as well as logging your foods, drinks, and small things like condiments.
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    What a great, positive attitude you have! I love reading your goals for the day. And you’re so lucky to have such an embracing clinic.

Where in the world are you, by the way?
  • pessxx
    thank you, I am from Romania

so today goals
    be healthy, i am more and more surrounded by flu people
    sticking to my OMAD plan of eating, being more persistent
    write in the gratitude journal
    prepare for a good weekend that means have fun but keep Omad :)
    still working at my plan about the nutritionist, seeing videos and trying to get the best from them
    drink more water
    walking more
    Do in such a way that everything I do it pleases me and not annoying me!
  • pessxx
    The Omad meal today: fried chicken livers, fried sausages and greek cheese
  • jadepearl
    Oh no...please take care <3 Flu season is never a good season :( Walking is an awesome exercise. Are you hitting 10,000 steps per day minimum? Your OMAD sounds delicious <3 Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • pessxx
    Thanks Jadepearl, I do not measure yet the steps, but I walk around one hour per day

Thoughts of today
    have a quiet and peaceful we
    sticking to OMAD = today grilled cheese toast and a big tuna salad with pomegranate dressing
    write in my gratitude journal
    make plans of course for March
    talking more with my friends
    sleeping more, i usually don't sleep more than 4-5 hours per night
    make the shopping list for tomorrow when I will go with my husband and mum in the shopping places
    Staying strong and happy for the future days! <3
    Have a wonderful we!