What is your MBTI or enneagram type

solarex1
solarex1 Posts: 408 Member
I am an intj in mbti and a 5w6 in enneagram.
-INTJs live in the world of ideas and strategic planning. They value intelligence, knowledge, and competence, and typically have high standards in these regards, which they continuously strive to fulfill. To a somewhat lesser extent, they have similar expectations of others.
-5w6's are naturally introverted. they have a rich intellectual world. A lot of 5w6s find learning, reading, writing, and researching more enjoyable than spending time with other people.

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    I'm a 3.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Just found my enneagram type= 9, next highest match 5. Tri type 9-5-3.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I’ve never done the paid MBTI but I’ve done the 16 Personalities one a few times and I always end up with INFJ-A (a for assertive, I can’t remember what the opposite is). And my enneagram is all over the place. I get similar scores for 9,5, and 4 and even sometimes 1!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I'm an estp and a 8 on the other scale. Apparently I'm a natural leader. Might explain why I always end up having to take over organizing things
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Paid Myers Briggs done eons ago with a facilitator: INTJ
    Free/bootleg version done two years ago as part of a grad course: ISTP-A
    Enneagram today: 7 followed closely by 8?! 🤷🏿‍♀️

Never heard of this last personality test but some questions were downright fascinating...

"I seek out relationships that offer me some type of protection"

^^ Who thinks of relationship in this way? That took me for a loop. I need to read up on this 🤔🤓

"I often make changes in my life when things get boring"

^^ This is so me and I feel exposed 😭😂