Jp's omad journey

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @arguablysamson - Thank you for recommending me the Ashwaganda drops <3. Will check it out :)
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Oh yes..its so wonderful to be sitting here and enjoying my cuppa. I love a cooler temperature and 16°C (roughly 60.8°F) is just fantastic. I guess the non-stop rain during the wee hours in the morning did the trick :) Wow, 3 year doing OMAD :+1:
  • jadepearl
    edited February 2020
    @Morena_2020 - You guys really love your food <3 So do we :) We love to cook at home. So, whenever we do go somewhere to eat, we will try to replicate it at home...lol
  • jadepearl
    edited February 2020
    It's the last week of the holidays and my kids will be back to school next week😁 Need to ensure that everything fits, packed and good to go😅 Am keeping my fingers cross that my kids ain't falling sick as they have been sneezing...not 1st week of school please.

OMAD - Battered Chicken Breast, Aldi Pillow Puffs, a few mouthful of DH's Kimchi Noodles, Rice Crackers and Grapes. Total calories roughly 1200
    Exercise - 40 mins standing cardio
    Liquid - 2L water, tea and diet soda

c0qbwpzo4ody.jpg

Didn't take a photo of DH's noodles..he will kill me🍜😂😂😂

This is the rice Crackers which I just love, love, love. 2 pcs consists of 59 calories😍

f3224d36v7ku.jpg

Do you guys realise that tomorrow is 02/02/2020? Its the same if you read it from left to right or vise versa.

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys❤️😘

• Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Oh, yeah - we absolutely love our food. Alas!

So what are Ald pillow puffs? I love Aldi but have never heard of them.
  • jadepearl
    @Morena_2020 - My kids and I just love it😍 I know it's not really good for me but it's just delicious🤤🤤🤤

848nd4q94bq4.jpg

• jadepearl
    Good afternoon OMADers 😘

It's another nice day over here, around 19°C (around 67°F) and I have got all my washing done😊

Today, my kids wanted roast chicken. Since I am just so lazy to cook, roast chicken is the easiest 🐔😂🍗 Also made fish ball soup with veggies.

5pxwdrdv7lmx.jpg

yju3t3u1pqrc.jpg

OMAD - Rice, Roast Chicken Breast Meat, Fish Ball Soup with Veggies, Rice Crackers, Lay's Chips, Grapes & Milo Drink. Total calories = 1021
    Exercise - gearing for 45 mins Zumba this evening🙏🤞🤞🤞
    Liquid - so far, Milo drink, diet soda and 1L water

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend❤️😍

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    have a wonderful Sunday!
  • jadepearl
    @pessxx - Thank you ❤️
  • jadepearl
    edited February 2020
    Good evening OMAD-ers 💓

Can you believe it, 1st week of school and its 2 weeks of swimming for my DD? 🏊 🙄 Have to be deligent as DD only has 1 set of swimmers. DS will be having his swimming next week🏊🙄

Yesterday (Monday)
    As always, we travelled to a bigger town for our grocery shopping. We had Hungry Jack's as its the cheapest.

etrda8tpx4c0.jpg

OMAD - Hungry Jack's Mini Chicken Royal Set. Only ate 5 fries but finished the burger and drink. Also has choc Wafers and Brazil nuts. Total calories =1091
    Exercise - 45 mins cardio
    Liquid - 1 5L water, diet soda and 1 small HJ coke

Today has been a very trying day for me due to my hypothyroidism. I have also started eating Brazil nuts as its good for Hypothyroidism. So, I ended up eating eggs with toast, my comfort food which is Aldi Pillow Puffs and Chocolate Wafers Total calories 1035.

j8168vdksz3y.jpg

Will update more later..hopefully I will be able to do my exercises

Have a wonderful Tuesday ❤️
  • Morena_2020
    Sigh... I have a friend with hypothyroidism and some days she can barely get out of bed. Virtual (((hugs))) and admiration for how you’re doing!
  • jadepearl
    @Morena_2020 - Thank you ❤️ It might be due to the weather as my headaches just get worse during hotter days😢 As tomorrow till the weekends will be in the 30s, hopefully my headaches will not start again🤞🤞🤞
  • jadepearl
    edited February 2020
    Hello OMAD-ers ❤️

Today has been quite a good day and I think the nascent iodine is working 👍😊

OMAD - Eggs and Toasts, Aldi Pillow Puffs, Grapes and Brazil Nuts. Total calories =1023
    Exercise - 45 mins zumba
    Liquid - 2L water and 2 diet soda

Here's my OMAD for today 😊
    wrkfsykazvbz.jpg

Hope that everyone is doing well on your OMAD front 👍😁😘❤️
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    What is in pillow puffs?? Never heard of them but they look yummy :)
  • Morena_2020
    Oh, man... those eggs look perfect! I’m gonna see if I can work an egg into tonight’s dinner. 😄
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    your Omad meals look delicious, I hope the headaches will not come anymore <3
  • jadepearl
    @pessxx - Thank you❤️ Headache came back strong today 😭
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMAD-ers ❤️

It's a hot 33°C (roughly 92°F) and my headache came back big time. Had it so bad that I vomited🤢🤮 DH said that I was as white as a ghost😱 Thankfully it only happened around 4ish as I OMAD at 11.30am today. I was so hungry that DH could gear my tummy growling for food 😂😂😂

OMAD - Curry fish with lots of veggies and white rice, Aldi Pillow Puffs (my comfort food), chocolate Wafers, Grapes & milo drink. Total calories = 1052.
    Exercise - Chair exercises in the afternoon
    Liquid - 2L water (am getting the hang of the art of drinking water 💦👍), diet soda and milo drink.

Here's my OMAD
    ffbwm493guon.jpg

Have a wonderful Thursday, you guys❤️

• jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - I love chocolate pillow puffs. I got it from Aldi. Its a cereal and I love eating it dry...without milk. 22 pieces consists of 122 calories. I limit myself to 22 pieces. It's chocolate with hazelnut cream filling. It's sinful but so so delicious... my comfort food 😂😂😂

ey7q2mfg548m.jpg
  • jadepearl
    @Morena_2020 - Thank you❤️ Can't wait to see what you're going to whip up using eggs🥚👍😘