2020 Orange Theory Transformation Challenge

It's a New Year and new transformation, I am looking forward to the Orange Theory transformation challenge with Fitness Pal Meal Prep who is here going to do this?

Replies

• emmym88
    emmym88 Posts: 1 Member
    I am!
  • Ninnifer
    Ninnifer Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in the challenge!! Week 1, giving up bad drinks..... Monster, Bang and Angry Orchard. UGH. I'm going to do my best to give them up for the whole challenge.
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    I did it last year and won my challenge for my location. Here to cheer you on!
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Ninnifer wrote: »
    I'm in the challenge!! Week 1, giving up bad drinks..... Monster, Bang and Angry Orchard. UGH. I'm going to do my best to give them up for the whole challenge.

Have you tried Monster Zero? I love white and purple. They have B vitamins and no calories!
  • Ninnifer
    Ninnifer Posts: 9 Member
    I love Monster Zero too. I think they are fine every now and then, but I would drink them every single day.
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    How is everyone doing on their challenge?
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 988 Member
    I just rejoined OTF (hence the DELICIOUS 700 calorie dinner I just ate because tonight I'm working out) -- but I missed the start of the challenge. I am only going twice a week. Don't you have to go more than that to participate?