nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Monday: 45 minute spin.
Tuesday: 12 hour shift - may get cancelled because it's OT
Wednesday: 45 minute spin
Thursday: Checking out new Pilates gym with TRX and all sorts of contraptions
Friday: 12 hour shift
Saturday: 12 hour shift
Sunday: 12 hour shift

I have 3 days to really make this count.

Replies

• nisijam5
    I tried a new recipe today and logged the nutritional data by using this website which is great for homemade items. You simply type in the ingredients and wha-la - there you go.

My veggie recipe for today - 3 pts for me!!!

Par steamed a bag of brussel sprouts, mixed the sprouts with 3 TBSP of grated parm cheese, 1 TBSP olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Roasted at 425 until it's done like you like it and bam veggies in 15.

Tomorrow, if I have time - it's smothered cabbage so that I can use up my left overs from homemade cole slaw from last week.
  • FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member
    There will be spinach in the spicy Italian sausage ravioli dish I’m making tomorrow. 😁 Does that count?
    Vegetables are evil.
  • nisijam5
    FallToRise wrote: »
    There will be spinach in the spicy Italian sausage ravioli dish I’m making tomorrow. 😁 Does that count?
    Vegetables are evil.

LOL - I am not sure, use your good judgement!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    Monday: 45 minute spin. Logged all my calories and within range. 2 veggies servings today. The problem is not eating them, it's preparing them.

Tuesday: Work cancelled by OT shift. Definitely yin yoga tonight and get bendy. I'll work in some reps and maybe a little elliptical.
    Wednesday: 45 minute spin
    Friday: 12 hour shift...die
    Saturday: 12 hour shift...die
    Sunday: 12 hour shift...die

• chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    Non Scale Victory: I figured out a work around so I can update the spreadsheets from my phone.

The first few weeks I haven't updated a thing since it wasn't allowing me. MFP wanted me to use the sheets app... then update the sheets app... then it would send me to a page with an error. I thought about using my work computer... but then realised I forgot my MFP password. (I don't need to sign in with the app).

Solution:

1) I pressed 'quote' on the first message with the link since I wasn't able to copy it directly ... and copied the text of the link

2) I opened it in my browser.

3) It then let me update/install google sheets

4) Now I can open the google sheet app and there is a link to the spreadsheet where I can edit.

5) I checked if I can go through the MFP app and click the spreadsheet link and edit Still No... I still can't edit that way. But, it doesn't matter now that I now I can open it directly in google sheets.
  • nisijam5
    Good job Chunky!! You'll be on fire now. Vacamama is in trouble.

NSV: I did not go to Wendy's and get my Jr. Cheeseburger deluxe, small french fry and a coke. I do this every 1 to 2 weeks. It's about the only fast food I eat. I opted for a Cappuccino with 2% milk from Starbucks.

I'm thinking about Erin all day. Gosh, I hope she doesn't sprain her ankle at Taekwondo.
  • FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member

NSV: I did not go to Wendy's and get my Jr. Cheeseburger deluxe, small french fry and a coke. I do this every 1 to 2 weeks. It's about the only fast food I eat. I opted for a Cappuccino with 2% milk from Starbucks.

I'm thinking about Erin all day. Gosh, I hope she doesn't sprain her ankle at Taekwondo.

No sprains, but I sure am sore!

• nisijam5
    FallToRise wrote: »

No sprains, but I sure am sore!

I can't imagine all those kicks!!
  • nisijam5
    Monday: 45 minute spin. Calories WNL. 2 veggies. The problem is not eating them, it's preparing them.
    Tuesday: 52 minutes on the elliptical, no yoga, reps, good logging & 4 veggies

Wednesday: 45 minute spin, on waitlist. Boo. Goal is 480 reps today. Need to think about some abs too!
    Saturday: 12 hour shift...die more
    Sunday: 12 hour shift...die & collapse

• vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Hahahha @nisijam5 he will eat my dust (in two categories) exercise is usually his fortay, but I’ll try and make it an acceptable loss. I have some lofty trip goals coming up, so the better shape I can be in the better.
  • chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    vacamama wrote: »
    he will eat my dust

How many calories in dust? Pffft, I'm not tracking that.

But, I'll record my hour on the exercise bike while you ate the pergoies I brought home for you. Muuuahhhhahahha 🤣
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    vacamama wrote: »
    he will eat my dust

How many calories in dust? Pffft, I'm not tracking that.

But, I'll record my hour on the exercise bike while you ate the pergoies I brought home for you. Muuuahhhhahahha 🤣

And they were deliscous.
  • nisijam5
    Monday: 45 minute spin. Calories WNL. 2 veggies. The problem is not eating them, it's preparing them.
    Tuesday: 52 minutes on the elliptical, no yoga, reps, good logging & 4 veggies
    Wednesday: 45 minute elliptical. Lots of reps.

Thursday: The scale moved!! Checking out new Pilates gym with TRX and all sorts of contraptions.
    Saturday: 12 hour shift...die more
    Sunday: 12 hour shift...die & collapse

• SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Non scale victory. Moved in a year ago and yesterday I finished cleaning the attic. Just to declutter now but at least that will be easier to do now I'm not playing hopscotch wondering if I'll trad on a nail .😲
  • SavannahS2016
    y9z0x1wgiznt.jpg
    The living room when we moved in and now
  • SavannahS2016
    0dn54n27awaa.jpg
    The kitchen when we moved in and now 😁
  • nisijam5
    OMG Savannah - that is beautiful. I love the kitchen and the cabinets. I bet you just love it. Did you do all the work yourself?
  • nisijam5
    edited February 2020
    NSV last night. I was showering and noticed something was missing. It was some flesh on my thigh. I was thinking what is this space here and it was missing flesh and a muscle was kind of there. Sweet!! I have been trying to tighten up my legs for summer shorts, skirts and dresses. Off to elliptical and finish up the results of the contest!! A blessed day off work tomorrow. You would think with all the CABG patients we have, it would motivate me!!