What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,343 Member
    @kenyonhaff

I’m up for hot yoga, any time, anywhere. Look me up if you’re ever in Atlanta!

PS: check out YogaDemocracy.com. I feel like I’ve earned some good gear, but I do wait for sales or clearance. TJMaxx also has K-deer on their website right now. Search “sneaker length leggings”. They’ve got some for a fraction of what they go for on their website, Warning: the black and blue zebra stripe leggings have a bit of a see thru butt. The other styles don’t.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    @kenyonhaff

I’m up for hot yoga, any time, anywhere. Look me up if you’re ever in Atlanta!

PS: check out YogaDemocracy.com. I feel like I’ve earned some good gear, but I do wait for sales or clearance. TJMaxx also has K-deer on their website right now. Search “sneaker length leggings”. They’ve got some for a fraction of what they go for on their website, Warning: the black and blue zebra stripe leggings have a bit of a see thru butt. The other styles don’t.

I'm about 45 minutes from the Canadian border...I think any yoga in your neck of the woods would be hot yoga for me!

Like the YogaDemocracy leggings! Not in my price range, though!
  • speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    @RelCanonical , I'm curious if you still put a "fake weight" on your license now that you are where you want to be?
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,036 Member
    speyerj wrote: »
    @theleadmare, yes, losing weight does make wearing heels easier. Fewer pounds per square inch. My post with the most # of "disagrees" was in this thread when I said "You can wear high heels all day without your feet crying out in pain". Apparently that isn't true for everyone, but for me it's made a huge difference! Now I can wear my Fluevogs all day every day. It's a treat.

I wouldn't say 'all day', but I've definitely noticed that my feet are less sore after a few hours on my feet wearing heels (receptions,...). A welcome surprise!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    speyerj wrote: »
    @RelCanonical , I'm curious if you still put a "fake weight" on your license now that you are where you want to be?

I don't think I've ever put a fake weight, haha. Michigan doesn't list the weight on the license anyway.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!