Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• holliesterr
    holliesterr Posts: 16 Member
    Looking for more active friends on this app. It's motivating to have friends on here who want to become healthy.
  • FrankieM702
    FrankieM702 Posts: 2 Member
    Im always down to meet and get to know like minded people
  • H20_Water
    H20_Water Posts: 3 Member
    I want health and weight loss friends 😭😭😭 all my friends are fat or don’t care!! Lol
  • thekingspower
    thekingspower Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all, been playing around with the app and could definitely use some friends for motivation and accountability. 39 year old Aussie guy.
  • Christine4069
    Christine4069 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been using My Fitness Pal for a while to track my diet and exercise but have never been here in the community. I could use some friends for motivation and support. 💪👣🚶‍♀️😁
  • 88missycat88
    88missycat88 Posts: 529 Member
    I’m on here daily and would love some more friends 😁
  • NuzzleNudge
    NuzzleNudge Posts: 12 Member
    Add me if you’re on often! I’m on everyday!
  • MannyGL
    MannyGL Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! Looking for some more friends on here to hopefully help motivate and be motivated by. I’m 100% focused on getting myself in shape this year for the sake of my kids so if anyone else is on the same journey this give me a follow and I’ll follow back. Let’s do this team!
  • JadeMC42
    JadeMC42 Posts: 25 Member
    Hello, looking for more friends to motivate me on my journey to get this beach body!!
  • Miss_Burgers
    Miss_Burgers Posts: 5 Member
    Always looking for new friends for mutual support and motivation and awesomeness! Let's do this together 💪🏻
  • miranda72089
    miranda72089 Posts: 29 Member
    I do!!
  • SFnBald
    SFnBald Posts: 134 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I can be sarcastic and joke a lot so try no to take me too serious! 😬
  • aprilrs
    aprilrs Posts: 3 Member
    I have a new mind set since I had surgery in Dec. However, I would love to have more friends on MFP. I’ve lost 11 lbs initially but have plateaued. I NEED motivation and I will give back the same.
  • MsHappyAss77
    MsHappyAss77 Posts: 138 Member
    always!
  • KingBenneth
    KingBenneth Posts: 19 Member
    Anyone is free to add me - always looking for new friends! :-)
  • giuliatrombetta
    giuliatrombetta Posts: 13 Member
    Hello! Happy to be added
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Also looking for more friends! Feel free to add me! Especially looking for folks who have great recommendations for food or keto/carnivore diets.
  • faimiahmad
    faimiahmad Posts: 7 Member
    New to this. First time tracking macros to hit my physique goals and looking for like minded people. I'm from Sydney, Australia. Where are y'all from? HMU!
  • JessiLynn84
    JessiLynn84 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello all..looking to make friends and support buddies who would like to message and support one another thru the day..35 yr old who recently had a baby and need all support i can get
  • HelloAmbie
    HelloAmbie Posts: 46 Member
    Hello! I am on a journey to lose about 60-65lbs. I'm looking for some pals to add - so we can motivate each other